become an editor
the entire directory
only in Youth/Streetkids
Generations and Age Groups
Open Directory - Society: People: Generations and Age Groups: Youth: Streetkids
Home: Family: Runaways
Society: Issues: Children, Youth and Family: Child Labor
Society: Philanthropy: Child Welfare
Society: Philanthropy: Child Welfare: Orphans and Orphanages
Society: Philanthropy: Child Welfare: Poverty Relief
This category in other languages:
- Charity working for the runaway and abandoned children who live in or around the world's railway stations.
Baal Dan - Helping Children in Need
- Baal Dan helps children in need. Street children. Orphans. Baal Dan provides food, clothing, medicines, books, toys, and blankets for street children in India and Africa.
Consortium for Street Children
- The Consortium network consists of 37 UK based organisations dedicated to the welfare and rights of street living and working children and children at risk of taking to street life. Worldwide programs.
- Street children worldwide resource library.
Street Children - SOS Children Projects
- Street Children projects in Bolivia, Colombia, Kenya and Zambia.
Street Children - The Prevalence, Abuse & Exploitation of Street Children
- Prof. Martin Patt Street Children Website. Country by country reports focused on children who make their homes in the street, including street children, street homeless children and rough sleepers
- Confronts why some children and youth around the world are forced onto the street, helps them achieve dignity, self-reliance, health and security.
- Street Kids for Christ, links to organizations that rescue and help children on city streets around the world.
Students Helping Street Kids International
- American students and others save street kids in Brazil and Tanzania from the tragedies of drugs, poverty and abuse, raising funds to allow them to attend school in their own countries.
Students Supporting Street Kids (SSSK)
- A registered UK charity promoting awareness of the needs of street children in Ecuador, Colombia, Ethiopia and India. Money is raised for local groups who provide support and education.
Usenet alt.activism.children -
Usenet alt.binaries.missing-kids -
Usenet alt.missing-kids -
Usenet alt.society.homeless -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 2, 2014 at 12:54:11 UTC -