become an editor
the entire directory
only in Online_Communities/Teens
Generations and Age Groups
Open Directory - Society: People: Generations and Age Groups: Youth: Online Communities: Teens
Christian Online Youth Groups
Kids and Teens: Teen Life: Online Communities
- Includes jokes, quotes, poetry and message boards.
- Includes games, links, news, and message board for teen creativity and communication.
- Individual sites for magic, jokes, puzzles and friends. Includes newsletter, chatroom and e-mail facility.
- Includes advice, forums, links, and chat for teenagers.
- A teen community, built for teens by teens, wrapped around an online magazine where teens can get fashion tips, advice, and chat. Features current news, horoscopes, and contests, plus daily jokes, quotes, and advice.
LiveWire Teen Forums
- Forum and discussion boards for high school students and teens with an emphasis on peer support and advice.
- Offers free ecards, free web pages, weekly horoscopes, internet safety tips, and searchable questions and answers about teen life.
The Student Center
- Web community for college students, high school students, and teens. Information, entertainment, and interactive areas for students to meet other students.
- Peer-to-peer support network for teens, including forums, live chat, and articles on diverse topics including friendship, school, sexuality, suicide, job-hunting, and smoking.
- Provides a place for teens to communicate over the Internet. Includes teen chat, message boards, gaming arcade, jokes, and music news.
- A place for teenagers to find help from other teenagers who have gone through similar experiences. Includes a chat room, and advice topics such as appearance, drugs and alcohol, and love and dating.
- Offers moderated forums and articles covering health, emotional issues, music and family.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, October 20, 2013 5:35:11 AM EDT -