become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Washington,_DC
Generations and Age Groups
Social Resources and Services
Open Directory - Society: People: Generations and Age Groups: Seniors: Social Resources and Services: North America: United States: Washington, DC
Housing and Communities
Nursing Homes and Assisted Living
Regional: North America: United States: Washington, DC: Society and Culture: Seniors
Arts for the Aging
- Bethesda organization providing artistic services to impaired seniors in day care centers and not-for-profit nursing homes in the metropolitan Washington, DC area and Baltimore.
Emmaus Services for the Aging
- Organization offering services to keep seniors living independently in the Shaw neighborhood of northwest Washington, D.C. Information on programs, events, activities and volunteer opportunities.
Greater Washington Urban League Aging Services
- Features specialized centers and services for homeless, blind or hearing impaired seniors. Also offers Asian-Pacific Islander elder services and computer classes.
IONA Senior Services
- Non-profit community organization offering a variety of programs and activities to older adults in the Northwest part of the state.
Jewish Council for the Aging of Greater Washington, DC (JCA)
- Helps seniors live independently. Programs include transportation, senior employment, fitness, computer training, geriatric day care, information and referral.
Office on Aging
- Agency coordinating a wide range of services and providing information for older adults throughout the state.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 2, 2007 4:35:37 PM EST -