become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Texas
Generations and Age Groups
Social Resources and Services
Elder Law Services
Housing and Communities
Nursing Homes and Assisted Living
Capital Area Agency on Aging
- Austin organization providing free or low-cost services to seniors in Bastrop, Blanco, Burnet, Caldwell, Fayette, Hays, Lee, Llano, Travis and Williamson Counties.
Christian Senior Services
- San Antonio non-profit organization serving people over age 60 with Meals on Wheels, senior companions and Grace Place Alzheimer's activity centers.
The Dallas SeniorNet Learning Center
- Non-profit organization providing older adults training and access to computer technology. Class schedule, curriculum, newsletter and photographs.
- Austin non-profit organization providing a range of services for older adults, people with disabilities, and their caregivers.
Fort Bend Senior Citizens
- Stafford organization serving older adults living in Fort Bend and Waller County. Includes contact information for seven local centers.
Galveston County Senior Citizen Program
- Describes the wide range of free and low-cost services available to local elders. Includes a list of centers.
Harris County Area Agency on Aging
- Houston based organization providing a wide range of free or low-cost services to local seniors and families.
Lower Rio Grande Valley Area Agency on Aging
- McAllen organization providing a wide range of free or low-cost services to seniors and their families in Cameron, Hidalgo, and Willacy Counties.
North Central Texas Area Agency on Aging
- Arlington organization providing free services to seniors in Collin, Denton, Ellis, Erath, Hood, Hunt, Johnson, Kaufman, Navarro, Parker, Palo Pinto, Rockwall, Somervell and Wise Counties.
Permian Basin Area Agency on Aging
- Midland organization providing a wide range of free or low-cost services to seniors and their families in rural West Texas.
Service Program for Aging Needs (SPAN)
- Denton organization offering transportation and a wide range of free or low-cost services to seniors.
Sheltering Arms Senior Services
- Houston non-profit agency offering a wide range of services to older adults. Includes program details, volunteer opportunities and calendar of special events.
Texas Department on Aging and Disability Services
- Guide to the wide range of free or low-cost services available to serve older adults and their families in the state.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 11, 2015 at 21:11:33 UTC -