become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Ohio
Generations and Age Groups
Social Resources and Services
Elder Law Services
Housing and Communities
Nursing Homes and Assisted Living
Regional: North America: United States: Ohio: Society and Culture: Seniors
Area Agency on Aging 10B Inc.
- Uniontown agency providing a wide range of free or low-cost services to seniors in Portage, Stark, Summit and Wayne counties.
Area Agency on Aging 8 of Southeastern Ohio
- Marietta agency providing a wide range of free or low-cost services to seniors in Athens, Hocking, Meigs, Monroe, Morgan, Noble, Perry and Washington Counties.
Area Agency on Aging District 7, Inc.
- Rio Grande agency providing a wide range of free or low-cost services to seniors in Adams, Brown, Gallia, Highland, Jackson, Lawrence, Pike, Ross, Scioto and Vinton Counties.
Area Office on Aging of Northwestern Ohio, Inc.
- Toledo agency providing a wide range of free and low-cost services to seniors in Defiance, Erie, Fulton, Henry, Lucas, Ottawa, Paulding, Sandusky, Williams and Wood counties.
Central Ohio Area Agency on Aging (COAAA)
- Columbus agency providing a wide range of free or low-cost services to seniors in Delaware, Fairfield, Fayette, Franklin, Licking, Madison, Pickaway and Union Counties.
Council on Aging of Southwestern Ohio
- Cincinnati Area Agency on Aging providing a wide range of free or low-cost services to the elderly in Butler, Clermont, Clinton, Hamilton and Warren Counties.
Ohio Department of Aging
- Coordinates the aging network in the state to provide programs and information for older adults. List of benefits and services.
Ohio District 5 Area Agency on Aging, Inc.
- Mansfield agency providing a wide range of free or low-cost services to seniors in Ashland, Crawford, Huron, Knox, Marion, Morrow, Richland, Seneca and Wyandot counties.
- Diversified healthcare information company designated Medicare Quality Improvement Organization (QIO) for the state. Includes newsletters and fact sheets.
Ohio's Association of Area Agencies on Aging
- Nonprofit organization for the statewide network of agencies that provide services for the elderly, as well as an advocate on behalf of older Ohioans.
PSA 2 Area Agency on Aging
- Dayton agency providing free or low-cost services to seniors in Champaign, Clark, Darke, Greene, Logan, Miami, Montgomery, Preble and Shelby counties.
PSA 3 Agency on Aging, Inc.
- Lima agency providing a wide range of free or low-cost services to seniors in Allen, Auglaize, Hancock, Hardin, Mercer, Putnam and Van Wert Counties.
- Division of Ohio Presbyterian Retirement Services providing home and community based services to older adults in the state. Details of programs and locations.
Senior Transportation Connection
- Nonprofit organization coordinating and managing transportation services for older adults in Cuyahoga County.
SOACT - Serving Older Adults Through Changing Times
- Cincinnati organization offering services and programs to support the elderly in the Avondale community.
Western Reserve Area Agency on Aging
- Cleveland agency providing a wide range of free or low-cost services to seniors in Cuyahoga, Geauga, Lake, Lorain and Medina Counties.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 16:35:38 UTC -