become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Michigan
Generations and Age Groups
Social Resources and Services
Open Directory - Society: People: Generations and Age Groups: Seniors: Social Resources and Services: North America: United States: Michigan
Elder Law Services
Housing and Communities
Nursing Homes and Assisted Living
Area Agency on Aging 1-B
- Southfield non-profit agency responsible for services to persons age 60 and older residing in Livingston, Macomb, Monroe, Oakland, St. Clair and Washtenaw counties.
Area Agency on Aging of Northwest Michigan
- Traverse City non-profit corporation serving seniors in Antrim, Benzie, Charlevoix, Emmet, Grand Traverse, Kalkaska, Leelanau, Manistee, Missaukee and Wexford counties.
Area Agency on Aging Region IIIA
- Nazareth agency providing leadership and advocacy to serve older adults in Kalamazoo County and funding for a network of in-home and community support services.
Area Agency on Aging Region IV
- St. Joseph private, not-for-profit corporation offering a wide range of services to older adults in Van Buren, Berrien and Cass.
North Ottawa County Council on Aging
- Grand Haven based non-profit corporation providing a wide range of programs, services, and advocacy to people 60 and older throughout the county.
Northeast Michigan Community Service Agency, Inc.
- Serving seniors in Alcona, Alpena, Arenac, Bay, Cheboygan, Clare, Crawford, Gladwin, Huron, Iosco, Lapeer, Mecosta, Midland, Montmorency, Ogemaw, Osceola, Oscoda, Otsego, Presque Isle, Roscommon, Sanilac and Tuscola counties.
Region 7 Area Agency on Aging
- Bay City nonprofit organization that develops and advocates for senior services in Bay, Clare, Gladwin, Gratiot, Huron, Isabella, Midland, Saginaw, Sanilac, and Tuscola counties.
The Senior Alliance - Area Agency on Aging 1C
- Wayne private non-profit agency offering information and services to older adults age 60 and over residing in Southern and Western Wayne County.
Tri-County Office on Aging
- Lansing Area Agency on Aging for Region VI providing a wide range of services for older adults in Clinton, Eaton and Ingham counties.
UPCAP Services, Inc.
- Escanaba Area Agency on Aging providing a wide range of services for older adults and their families in the 15 Upper Peninsula counties.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 7, 2013 at 4:48:46 UTC -