become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Massachusetts
Generations and Age Groups
Social Resources and Services
Elder Law Services
Housing and Communities
Nursing Homes and Assisted Living
800 Age Info
- Comprehensive guide to resources for Massachusetts elders. Offers specialized information on local resources, elder abuse and grandparents rights.
BayPath Elder Services, Inc.
- Framingham Area Agency on Aging serving seniors in Ashland, Dover, Framingham, Holliston, Hopkinton, Hudson, Marlborough, Natick, Northborough, Sherborn, Southborough, Sudbury, Wayland and Westborough.
City of Boston Area Agency on Aging
- Wide range of free and low-cost services available for seniors throughout the city.
Coastline Elderly Services, Inc.
- New Bedford Area Agency on Aging also providing a wide range of services for seniors in Acushnet, Dartmouth, Fairhaven, Marion, Mattapoisett, Rochester and Gosnold.
Elder Services for North Andover
- Provides information on senior center, programs, transportations, and volunteering.
Elder Services of Berkshire County, Inc.
- Pittsfield non-profit organization designated Area Agency on Aging and providing a wide variety of services to elders and their families throughout the county.
Elder Services of the Merrimack Valley, Inc.
- Lawrence Area Agency on Aging offering a wide range of services to seniors in 23 cities and towns throughout the area.
Franklin County Home Care Corporation
- Turners Falls aging services access point serving Franklin County and the North Quabbin region of Western Massachusetts.
Friends of the Plymouth Council on Aging
- A non-profit organization whose purpose is to seek donations through various means in order to financially assist the Plymouth Council on Aging.
Greater Lynn Senior Services (GLSS)
- Non-profit organization designated Area Agency on Aging and offering a wide range of services to seniors in Lynn, Lynnfield, Nahant, Saugus and Swampscott.
Greater Springfield Senior Services
- GSSSI is an aging services access point serving seniors in Agawam, Brimfield, East Longmeadow, Hampden, Holland, Longmeadow, Monson, Palmer, Springfield, Wales, West Springfield and Wilbraham.
HESSCO Elder Services
- Health and Social Services Consortium, Inc. is a designated Agency on Aging based in Sharon and serving seniors in South Norfolk County.
Highland Valley Elder Services, Inc.
- Florence not-for-profit corporation designated Area Agency on Aging and offering a wide range of services for elders in Hampshire and Western Hamden Counties.
Minuteman Senior Services
- Area Agency on Aging providing services to seniors in Acton, Arlington, Bedford, Boxborough, Burlington, Carlisle, Concord, Harvard, Lexington, Lincoln, Littleton, Maynard, Stow, Wilmington, Winchester and Woburn.
Mystic Valley Elder Services
- Malden Area Agency on Aging offering a wide range of services for seniors in Everett, Malden, Medford, Melrose, North Reading, Reading, Stoneham and Wakefield.
North Shore Elder Services
- Area Agency on Aging offering a wide range of services for older adults. Senior dining locations are available in Danvers, Marblehead, Middleton, Peabody and Salem.
Old Colony Planning Council
- Brockton Area Agency on Aging also serving seniors in the towns of Abington, Avon, Bridgewater, East Bridgewater, Easton, Halifax, Hanson, Kingston, Pembroke, Plymouth, Plympton, Stoughton, West Bridgewater and Whitman.
The Senior Connection
- West Boylston private nonprofit organization designated Area Agency on Aging and providing services to elders in 61 counties throughout Central Massachusetts.
- Gloucester Area Agency on Aging offering a wide variety of services to older adults and serving Essex, Gloucester, Manchester By-The-Sea, Rockport, Hamilton, Wenham, Ipswich, Beverly and Topsfield.
Somerville-Cambridge Elder Services (SCES)
- Somerville non-profit organization offering information and a wide range of free or low-cost services to older adults.
Springwell Solutions for Seniors and their Families
- Watertown Area Agency on Aging providing a wide range of services for seniors in Belmont, Brookline, Needham, Newton, Waltham, Watertown, Wellesley and Weston.
WestMass ElderCare, Inc.
- Area Agency on Aging coordinated services for older adults in Belchertown, Chicopee, Granby, Holyoke, Ludlow, South Hadley and Ware.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 9, 2011 at 8:24:02 UTC -