become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Massachusetts
Generations and Age Groups
Social Resources and Services
Open Directory - Society: People: Generations and Age Groups: Seniors: Social Resources and Services: North America: United States: Massachusetts
Elder Law Services
Housing and Communities
Nursing Homes and Assisted Living
800 Age Info
- Comprehensive guide to resources for Massachusetts elders. Offers specialized information on local resources, elder abuse and grandparents rights.
BayPath Elder Services, Inc.
- Framingham Area Agency on Aging serving seniors in Ashland, Dover, Framingham, Holliston, Hopkinton, Hudson, Marlborough, Natick, Northborough, Sherborn, Southborough, Sudbury, Wayland and Westborough.
City of Boston Area Agency on Aging
- Wide range of free and low-cost services available for seniors throughout the city.
Coastline Elderly Services, Inc.
- New Bedford Area Agency on Aging also providing a wide range of services for seniors in Acushnet, Dartmouth, Fairhaven, Marion, Mattapoisett, Rochester and Gosnold.
Elder Services for North Andover
- Provides information on senior center, programs, transportations, and volunteering.
Elder Services of Berkshire County, Inc.
- Pittsfield non-profit organization designated Area Agency on Aging and providing a wide variety of services to elders and their families throughout the county.
Elder Services of the Merrimack Valley, Inc.
- Lawrence Area Agency on Aging offering a wide range of services to seniors in 23 cities and towns throughout the area.
Franklin County Home Care Corporation
- Turners Falls aging services access point serving Franklin County and the North Quabbin region of Western Massachusetts.
Friends of the Plymouth Council on Aging
- A non-profit organization whose purpose is to seek donations through various means in order to financially assist the Plymouth Council on Aging.
Greater Lynn Senior Services (GLSS)
- Non-profit organization designated Area Agency on Aging and offering a wide range of services to seniors in Lynn, Lynnfield, Nahant, Saugus and Swampscott.
Greater Springfield Senior Services
- GSSSI is an aging services access point serving seniors in Agawam, Brimfield, East Longmeadow, Hampden, Holland, Longmeadow, Monson, Palmer, Springfield, Wales, West Springfield and Wilbraham.
HESSCO Elder Services
- Health and Social Services Consortium, Inc. is a designated Agency on Aging based in Sharon and serving seniors in South Norfolk County.
Highland Valley Elder Services, Inc.
- Florence not-for-profit corporation designated Area Agency on Aging and offering a wide range of services for elders in Hampshire and Western Hamden Counties.
Minuteman Senior Services
- Area Agency on Aging providing services to seniors in Acton, Arlington, Bedford, Boxborough, Burlington, Carlisle, Concord, Harvard, Lexington, Lincoln, Littleton, Maynard, Stow, Wilmington, Winchester and Woburn.
Mystic Valley Elder Services
- Malden Area Agency on Aging offering a wide range of services for seniors in Everett, Malden, Medford, Melrose, North Reading, Reading, Stoneham and Wakefield.
North Shore Elder Services
- Area Agency on Aging offering a wide range of services for older adults. Senior dining locations are available in Danvers, Marblehead, Middleton, Peabody and Salem.
Old Colony Planning Council
- Brockton Area Agency on Aging also serving seniors in the towns of Abington, Avon, Bridgewater, East Bridgewater, Easton, Halifax, Hanson, Kingston, Pembroke, Plymouth, Plympton, Stoughton, West Bridgewater and Whitman.
- Gloucester Area Agency on Aging offering a wide variety of services to older adults and serving Essex, Gloucester, Manchester By-The-Sea, Rockport, Hamilton, Wenham, Ipswich, Beverly and Topsfield.
Somerville-Cambridge Elder Services (SCES)
- Somerville non-profit organization offering information and a wide range of free or low-cost services to older adults.
Springwell Solutions for Seniors and their Families
- Watertown Area Agency on Aging providing a wide range of services for seniors in Belmont, Brookline, Needham, Newton, Waltham, Watertown, Wellesley and Weston.
The Senior Connection
- West Boylston private nonprofit organization designated Area Agency on Aging and providing services to elders in 61 counties throughout Central Massachusetts.
WestMass ElderCare, Inc.
- Area Agency on Aging coordinated services for older adults in Belchertown, Chicopee, Granby, Holyoke, Ludlow, South Hadley and Ware.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, February 15, 2010 11:48:13 AM EST -