become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Illinois
Generations and Age Groups
Social Resources and Services
Open Directory - Society: People: Generations and Age Groups: Seniors: Social Resources and Services: North America: United States: Illinois
Elder Law Services
Housing and Communities
Nursing Homes and Assisted Living
Central Illinois Agency on Aging
- Peoria agency providing information and a wide range of free or low cost services to seniors in Fulton, Marshall, Peoria, Stark, Tazewell and Woodford Counties.
East Central Illinois Area Agency on Aging
- Bloomington organization coordinating services for seniors in Champaign, Clark, Coles, Cumberland, DeWitt, Douglas, Edgar, Ford, Iroquois, Livingston, Macon, McLean, Moultrie, Piatt, Shelby and Vermilion counties.
Egyptian Area Agency on Aging
- Carterville agency offering a wide range of services to seniors and their caregivers in Southern Illinois.
Faith in Action of McHenry County
- Network of religious congregations and community agencies providing transportation, shopping, minor home repairs, minor housekeeping for seniors who live in their own home.
Illinois Department on Aging
- Agency responsible for delivering the most effective and efficient services possible to seniors throughout the state. Offers program details and contact information.
Midland Area Agency on Aging
- Centralia agency coordinating services for older adults in Fayette, Effingham, Marion, Clay and Jefferson Counties. List of services by county and city.
Northeastern Illinois Area Agency on Aging
- Kankakee based organization coordinating services for older adults in DuPage, Grundy, Kane, Kankakee, Kendall, Lake, McHenry and Will Counties. Service locator and special events.
Northwestern Illinois Area Agency on Aging
- Rockford non-profit agency coordinating services for older adults in Boone, Carroll, DeKalb, Jo Daviess, Lee, Ogle, Stephenson, Whiteside and Winnebago Counties.
Southwestern Illinois Area Agency on Aging
- Belleville organization coordinating services for older adults in Bond, Clinton, Madison, Monroe, Randolph, St. Clair and Washington Counties.
Suburban Area Agency on Aging
- Oak Park based organization coordinating services for older adults in Suburban Cook County.
Western Illinois Area Agency on Aging
- Rock Island based organization coordinating services for seniors and caregivers in Bureau, Henderson, Henry, Knox, LaSalle, McDonough, Mercer, Putnam, Rock Island and Warren Counties.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 2, 2007 4:35:37 PM EST -