become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/California
Generations and Age Groups
Social Resources and Services
Elder Law Services
Housing and Communities
Nursing Homes and Assisted Living
Regional: North America: United States: California: Society and Culture
Area 12 Agency on Aging
- This interactive site provides information on the programs and services available to older adults in Alpine, Amador, Calaveras, Mariposa and Tuolumne Counties.
Area 4 Agency on Aging
- Sacramento based organization offering programs and services for seniors and functionally impaired adults in Nevada, Placer, Sacramento, Sierra, Sutter, Yolo and Yuba Counties.
California Department of Aging
- Guide to the wide range of free or low-cost services for older adults and their families throughout the state.
Center for Aging Resources
- Pasadena gero-psychological center serving seniors and their families in the greater San Gabriel and Glendale area. Includes elder abuse and crime victim services.
Fresno-Madera Area Agency on Aging
- Fresno based organization coordinating the wide range of services available for senior and their families in the two counties.
Institute on Aging
- Bay area non-profit organization helping seniors to live independently in the community. List of programs and calendar of events.
Kings-Tulare Area Agency on Aging (KTAAA)
- Visalia based organization coordinating services available to assist seniors and their families in the two counties.
Mizell Senior Center
- Palm Springs organization providing services to older adults; sponsor of the Senior Health and Wellness Expo and immunization program.
Napa-Solano Area Agency on Aging
- Vallejo based organization coordinating programs and offering a wide range of services for seniors and their families in the two counties.
Orange County Office on Aging
- Includes a guide to services for seniors and their families.
Pasadena Senior Center
- Helps seniors live meaningful lives of dignity, enjoyment and useful purpose. Activities, resources, and general information.
Passages Adult Resource Center
- California State University Chico Area Agency on Aging serving seniors, their families and impaired adults in Butte, Colusa, Glenn, Plumas and Tehama Counties.
- Palos Verdes center providing informational, recreational, charitable and social services to local elders.
Retired and Senior Volunteer Program
- San Jacinto RSVP offers meaningful opportunities for older adults 55 and above throughout Western Riverside County.
Riverside County Office on Aging
- Agency serving older adults with satellite offices in Coachella Valley and Hemet Senior Service Center.
San Bernardino Department of Aging and Adult Services
- Describes the wide range of services available to assist seniors and their families in the County.
San Diego Senior Community Centers
- Network of centers providing hot meals, medical and social services, housing assistance and homeless outreach, advocacy, and socialization opportunities for urban seniors.
San Joaquim County Aging and Community Services
- Wide range of free and lost-cost services available for seniors and their caregivers in the county.
Self-Help for the Elderly
- Multi-service organization providing a comprehensive range of multicultural and multilingual services to seniors in San Francisco, San Mateo and Santa Clara counties.
Silicon Valley Council on Aging
- Non-profit organization offering information and assistance for senior citizens in Santa Clara County.
Stanislaus County Department of Aging and Veterans Services
- Modesto based Area Agency on Aging coordinating senior services.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 28, 2013 at 6:15:05 UTC -