become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Illinois
Generations and Age Groups
Housing and Communities
Open Directory - Society: People: Generations and Age Groups: Seniors: Retirement: Housing and Communities: North America: United States: Illinois
Health: Senior Health: Assisted Living: Facilities: North America: United States: Illinois
Society: People: Generations and Age Groups: Seniors: Social Resources and Services: North America: United States: Illinois
- Lombard retirement community near Chicago.
The Garlands of Barrington
- Barrington retirement community on 31 landscaped acres. Includes photographs of restaurants and fitness center with detailed, narrated video tours and floor plans.
Liberty Village of Freeport
- Independent villas, retirement apartments and assisted living. Includes photographs, virtual tours and floor plans.
- Grayslake affordable residence for seniors.
- Arlington Heights active-adult retirement community with villa, courtyard and apartment-style homes on 60 acres.
- Evanston retirement communities including apartments, cottages and nursing homes.
- Chicago continuing care retirement community in the Beverly neighborhood. Offers independent and assisted living with skilled care. Lists services and offers a calendar of events.
The United Methodist Village
- Godfrey independent not-for-profit retirement community offering a continuum of wellness, health services, and accommodations. Includes photographs.
Villa St. Benedict
- Lisle Catholic continuing care retirement community providing faith-based independent and assisted living for older adults. Includes photographs, floor plans and a list of services.
Wesley Village Retirement Community
- Macomb full-service retirement center including a health care center with an Alzheimer's care unit.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 2, 2007 4:35:40 PM EST -