the entire directory
only in Seniors/Retirement
Generations and Age Groups
Open Directory - Society: People: Generations and Age Groups: Seniors: Retirement
Activities and Travel
Housing and Communities
Business: Investing: Retirement Planning
Home: Personal Finance: Retirement
Bridging The Gap
- Canadian site helps people explore the social and emotional aspects of making the transition to retirement.
Facing Loneliness When You are Older
- Tips on how to promote emotional well-being after retirement.
- Information for making the most of life over 50 and especially planning and enjoying retirement for those in the United Kingdom. Topics range from health and travel to planning a wedding anniversary and taking up new hobbies.
- Explores personal and social lifestyle solutions to retirement to assist people or businesses. Includes a newsletter, book reviews, and think pieces.
Retire in South-East Asia
- Information and independent opinion for those interested in retiring in an inexpensive tropical location like Thailand, Indonesia or Lao.
Retirement Gift Shop
- Retirement gifts including traditional, gag and specialty gifts.
Retirement Living Information Center
- Information on retirement communities, senior housing, state taxes, assistive technology equipment, plus retirement news, links to resources, and a senior bookstore.
Retirement Party Supplies
- Features party ideas, decorations, gag gifts, plaques, poems and tableware.
Retirement Talk for Boomers, Seniors, and Retirees
- A podcast intended to encourage an examination of life, and including a look at those who have made choices, and are happy with the results.
Retirement with a Purpose
- Covers hobbies, volunteer ideas with a spiritual focus, travel opportunities, jokes, age-related articles, advice for grandparents, Christian chat rooms and online ministries.
- Natuional United States database of senior living options, information on choosing a community, financial and estate planning.
- Provides generic ready to go retirement speeches or toasts which can be purchased. Delivery is via email. Suitable for teachers, general business, military, police and fire officers.
- Setting Priority for Retirement Years is a non-profit research and education organization helping people prepare for successful aging. Offers downloadable publications.
Too Young to Retire
- Offers information, links and inspirational profiles of productive seniors leading productive lives.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 5, 2012 at 4:05:45 UTC -