become an editor
the entire directory
only in Seniors/Personal_Pages
Generations and Age Groups
Open Directory - Society: People: Generations and Age Groups: Seniors: Personal Pages
Bennett, Ronni - Time Goes By
- The author explores what it is really like to get older and shares her thoughts about current issues.
The Gathering of the Wisdom People
- A multi-media exhibit on aging. Through memories, stories and insights from the elders of our time we gain the wisdom to live a life of courage, purpose and meaning.
The Good Deeds
- A couple whose message is don't wait too long to retire. Describes their inspiration from country living, traveling, bluegrass festivals and gospel music.
Gram and Grandad
- A married and retired homemaker blogs about life in Yancyville, North Carolina and her nine children and twenty-four grandchildren. Includes photographs.
Heirloom Stories from the Harnessmaker's Son
- Jack Kamen shares family memories and explains how storytelling can be a source of health and happiness for seniors.
Help Me, Bubby!
- An 88 year old grandmother shares her wisdom and gives timeless advice in answer to your questions.
Life of A Retired Japanese
- The author shares his memories of foreign travel and his thoughts on planning for retirement, learning English and developing computer skills.
- Collection of childhood memories, nostalgia, personal stories, and the history of growing up in a small North Carolina textile town.
Stewart, John - Leith Memories
- From the old port of Leith to wartime memories, Leithers unite online and renew long forgotten childhood friendships.
- Offers 70 years of memories from school in the twenties through World War II, emigrating to the USA and world travel as a consultant.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 19, 2012 at 16:35:04 UTC -