become an editor
the entire directory
only in Seniors/Organizations
Generations and Age Groups
Open Directory - Society: People: Generations and Age Groups: Seniors: Organizations
Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual
Older Women's League
Raging Grannies International
Service Corps of Retired Executives
Health: Women's Health: Menopause: Organizations
Society: Issues: Violence and Abuse: Elder: Advocacy Organizations
Society: Relationships: Intergenerational: Organizations
This category in other languages:
- Organization for mature adults 50 and above in the United States. Information on health, long-term care, economic security, independent living and consumer issues.
Academy of Senior Professionals at Eckerd College (ASPEC)
- One of three Institutes for Learning in Retirement in the U.S., an intellectual and social community for seniors.
Alliance for Retired Americans
- Nationwide organization of more than 3 million members focusing on issues affecting seniors. Includes a weekly newsletter and legislative analysis.
AMAC - Association of Mature American Citizens
- Organization for conservative mature adults 50 and above. Includes information on membership, discounts, finances, health and issues.
Congress of California Seniors (CCS)
- California nonprofit education and advocacy organization dedicated to improving the life of seniors. News and expert commentaries on a wide variety of issues.
Council On The Ageing (COTA)
- Consumer organization founded to protect and promote the wellbeing of older Australians. Offers a comprehensive range of news and information.
Global Action on Aging
- International grassroots citizen group working on issues of concern to older people and offering research on critical emerging topics.
Hollywood Senior Center
- A non-profit community organization serving older adults, their caregivers and the neighboring community through the provision of education, information, health and wellness, recreation, nutrition and social services. Located in Portland, Oregon.
Irish Association of Older People
- Membership-based organization serving seniors by providing a voice, information, and advocacy. Includes a newsletter.
Older Women's Network (OWN)
- New South Wales organization committed to promoting the rights, dignity and well-being of older women. Includes details and photographs of groups.
- Retired Old Men Eating Out gives members an opportunity to meet in their community. Features local chapters.
The Senior Citizens League
- Seniors advocacy association working to safeguard earned benefits including military and government retirements, improvements in Social Security, Notch solution and Seniors CPI.
Seniors Against Federal Extravagance (S.A.F.E.)
- A non-partisan volunteer organization of seniors seeking to protect future generations by paying down public debt and reforming Social Security.
The Seniors Coalition
- Advocacy organization to protect the quality of life and economic well-being that older Americans have earned while supporting common sense solutions to the challenges of the future.
Society of Military Widows (SMW)
- Support group for widows of military personnel with membership in local chapters or national at-large basis.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, March 2, 2013 7:24:04 AM EST -