become an editor
the entire directory
only in Seniors/Organizations
Generations and Age Groups
Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual
Older Women's League
Raging Grannies International
Service Corps of Retired Executives
Health: Women's Health: Menopause: Organizations
Society: Issues: Violence and Abuse: Elder: Advocacy Organizations
Society: Relationships: Intergenerational: Organizations
This category in other languages:
- Organization for mature adults 50 and above in the United States. Information on health, long-term care, economic security, independent living and consumer issues.
Academy of Senior Professionals at Eckerd College (ASPEC)
- One of three Institutes for Learning in Retirement in the U.S., an intellectual and social community for seniors.
Alliance for Retired Americans
- Nationwide organization of more than 3 million members focusing on issues affecting seniors. Includes a weekly newsletter and legislative analysis.
AMAC - Association of Mature American Citizens
- Organization for conservative mature adults 50 and above. Includes information on membership, discounts, finances, health and issues.
Congress of California Seniors (CCS)
- California nonprofit education and advocacy organization dedicated to improving the life of seniors. News and expert commentaries on a wide variety of issues.
Council On The Ageing (COTA)
- Consumer organization founded to protect and promote the wellbeing of older Australians. Offers a comprehensive range of news and information.
Global Action on Aging
- International grassroots citizen group working on issues of concern to older people and offering research on critical emerging topics.
Irish Association of Older People
- Membership-based organization serving seniors by providing a voice, information, and advocacy. Includes a newsletter.
Older Women's Network (OWN)
- New South Wales organization committed to promoting the rights, dignity and well-being of older women. Includes details and photographs of groups.
The Senior Citizens League
- Seniors advocacy association working to safeguard earned benefits including military and government retirements, improvements in Social Security, Notch solution and Seniors CPI.
Seniors Against Federal Extravagance (S.A.F.E.)
- A non-partisan volunteer organization of seniors seeking to protect future generations by paying down public debt and reforming Social Security.
The Seniors Coalition
- Advocacy organization to protect the quality of life and economic well-being that older Americans have earned while supporting common sense solutions to the challenges of the future.
Society of Military Widows (SMW)
- Support group for widows of military personnel with membership in local chapters or national at-large basis.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 13, 2015 at 12:45:41 UTC -