become an editor
the entire directory
only in Seniors/Benefits
Generations and Age Groups
Open Directory - Society: People: Generations and Age Groups: Seniors: Benefits
Home: Personal Finance: Retirement: Social Security
Society: Military: Veterans: Welfare and Assistance
- Helps older Americans find out about federal and state assistance programs for the aged.
- Approved durable medical equipment regional carrier. Administers Medicare for the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services in several states.
Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- Newly named federal agency, formerly the Health Care Financing Administration, that administers the programs.
- Partnership of Federal agencies and organizations enhancing access to government assistance programs. A confidential online screening tool returns a personalized list of benefits.
- Information about plans, contacts, publications, health care fraud and nursing homes.
National Committee to Preserve Social Security and Medicare
- NCPSSM provides advocacy and information campaigns for these landmark federal programs.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 2, 2007 4:35:38 PM EST -