become an editor
the entire directory
only in Generations_and_Age_Groups/Midlife
Generations and Age Groups
Health: Alternative: Coaching
Health: Women's Health: Menopause
Home: Personal Finance: Retirement
Society: People: Generations and Age Groups: Seniors
Alive at 45 Forum
- A message board with questions and answers about being 40 something.
- A sorority of women who aspire to look and feel their best, regardless of their weight, height, race, or nationality.
Fifty Plus Talks
- A site for anyone over 50 to contribute a true and successful life story.
- A site dedicated to the potential of middle age, not its limitations. It also deals with "midlife crises" and retirement planning.
Midlife Crisis Club
- Features a forum of men and women supporting each other through midlife crises.
- A normal life stage that forces a person out of a limited ego state into spiritual and psychological wholeness.
- Columnist Mike Bellah features funny, practical, and upbeat articles on mid-life issues, including career changes and the mid-life crisis.
- The John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation Research Network on Successful Midlife Development.
- Web community and portal with articles, discussion boards and workshops for the over 50 crowd.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 23, 2012 at 6:35:03 UTC -