the entire directory
only in People/Expatriates
Clubs and Associations
Home: Moving and Relocating: International Relocation
Society: Military: People: Children
This category in other languages:
- Information for people who wish to organize their departure abroad as well as expatriates who want to set up a new life in a new country. Messageboards available.
- Share your expat experience the worldwide online expatriate community. Free weblog, directory, resources, forum for expatriates.
- Newsletter for people living abroad. Forums by country or for women, men, techies, military and retirees.
- Offers information for those living, moving, or returning home from extended stays abroad.
- Expat links, currency converter and discussion forums.
- Interviews with people living outside their home countries. Topics include what motivated them to live abroad, how they generate their income, and what they’ve learned from their experiences.
- Includes information on conditions of expatriation, employment, returning home, and finances.
- Resource offering country profiles, business and finance, money, politics, IT, lifestyle and expatriate activities.
- Classified ads, resource directory, and discussion board for expatriates.
- Discussion group for expats working away from home in the power industry on overseas assignments or looking for a job.
- Virtual community for people who live, study, or work abroad. Offers essays of personal experiences, news, humor, forums, chat, practical information, and resources.
- Global service and support network for individuals involved in trans-culture issues, studies, and research.
- Forum discussion among international couples sharing ideas worldwide, exchanging experiences and providing information about relationships.
- Articles, news, classifieds, home swaps, and information on retirement, real estate, living abroad.
Personal Mail International, Inc
- A commercial package and mail forwarding service for individuals and corporations. Includes company profile and FAQ.
- Expatriate publication featuring articles on buying property, investing, and living and working abroad.
Tales from a Small Planet
- The literary and humor magazine for expatriates worldwide offering reviews of major cities, forums, and resources.
- Provides practical information for international travelers looking to work, study, or live abroad.
US-UK Couples N Families
- Discussion of immigration issues and experiences for US-UK couples.
Usenet soc.subculture.expatriate -
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 10, 2014 at 15:05:54 UTC -