become an editor
the entire directory
only in Paranormal/Organizations
Science: Anomalies and Alternative Science: Research
Society: Paranormal: Investigators
This category in other languages:
American Association of Electronic Voice Phenomena (AAEVP)
- Non-profit educational association offers examples, techniques and explanations related to Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) and Instrumental TransCommunication (ITC).
The Anomaly Response Network
- Online database for tracking and searching "anomalies", including ghost and UFO activity. Site also features a paranormal news and commentary blog.
Aquarian Age Information Central
- Run by VJ Enterprises, this site describes the transformation of our world into a Golden Age by 2013. Covers UFOs, crystal skulls, the New Age, networking and Peru.
The Atlantic Paranormal Society
- New England-based group offers articles, chat, and case files relating to hauntings, angelology and demonology, nature spirits, and the technical side of investigation. TAPS is well-known for its founders, Sci Fi channel's "Ghost Hunters".
Canadian Association of Ufology and Paranormal Phenomena
- Collects paranormal activity and UFO sighting reports. Includes an article collection covering UFO's, conspiracy theories, and paranormal phenomena.
Central Virginia Paranormal Investigations
- Serving 804 area code, as well as Hampton Roads, Tidewater, Chesapeake, and VA Beach. Site includes audio & video evidence files, and a podcast.
- Ghosts, UFOs, unexplained mystery’s. Exclusive 24 hour paranormal newsfeed. Video and trip reports from across the world. Coming soon our paranormal friend finder.
- Paranormal community specializing in spirits, spells, and magic. Features an encyclopedia, blog, investigation records, and forum.
Heart of Pennsylvania Paranormal Society
- Group based in central Pennsylvania, serving the Williamsport, Hughesville, Muncy area and surrounding. Site includes audio and video samples from invesitgations.
International Society For Paranormal Research
- Parapsychologist Dr. Larry Montz and his team investigate ghosts, hauntings, psychics. Investigations, presentations, and testing available for a fee.
- Nonprofit organization that refers people to paranormal investigators in their area.
Michigan Anomalous Information Network
- Michigan's only full-scale paranormal research/investigation organization.
Motor City Ghost Hunters
- Detroit-based paranormal investigators serving southeastern Michigan
Paranormal Awareness Society - P.A.S.
- Provides a paranormal glossary and image gallery. P.A.S. hosts The Paranormal Exchange where investigative groups can refer and be referred cases.
Paranormal Research Organization
- Supporting field researchers and investigators, and providing educational resources for enthusiasts. Includes articles and member biographies.
Penn State Paranormal Research Society
- Presents research, paranormal articles, and the psychologists corner. Publishes PI Veritas Magazine online and hosts the annual UNIV-CON paranormal conference at Penn State University.
Philadelphia Area Paranormal Society
- Pennsylvania-based paranormal researchers and investigators. Site offers case files, articles on equipment usage, and a breakdown of causes for "orbs".
The Scottish Society for Psychical Research
- Lectures and investigations into the paranormal in Scotland.
- A group in Tennessee that maintains a very wide reaching ghost investigation group that uses a very scientific, skeptical approach to ghost hunting.
Society of Paranormal Investigators
- Based in Singapore, site include numerous discussion forums and the SPI portal blog.
Southeast Paranormal Investigation and Research Team of Pennsylvania
- Paranormal investigators serving the Philadelphia, PA area. Site include case history and information on local charitable events.
The Temples of Wisdom
- A place for spiritual counseling in the afterlife during the process of reincarnation.
Texas Revenant Society
- Offers paranormal investigation for Houston and surrounding areas. Offers description of services, photographs, recordings and information on investigations.
Trails End Paranormal Society
- Headquartered in Oregon, TEPS performs paranormal research as well as several historic preservation projects. They also host the Rose City Paranormal Conference.
- An online community teaching their approach to the metaphysical arts, such as psi, chi, and magick, through a wiki and public forums.
- Research center devoted to Weird Wisconsin phenomena, from bigfoot to vampires to werewolves to ghosts to ghouls and other assorted dread nasties.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 11, 2014 at 18:54:08 UTC -