become an editor
the entire directory
only in North_America/United_States
Regional: North America: United States: Society and Culture: Paranormal
- Based in Boston, Massachusetts. Profile of the team, pictures, guest book and articles on ghosts, UFOs and cryptozoology.
- Covers parts of Alabama and Georgia. Case files, gallery and contact form.
Black Hills Paranormal Investigations
- Covering the Dakotas and parts of Wyoming, Montana and Nebraska. Profiles of team members, case history, FAQs and contact details.
- Based in North Carolina, also serving South Carolina and the southeast if needed. Profiles, equipment list, video and audio evidence, media mentions and contact request form.
Complete Paranormal Services
- Based in Pennsylvania, serving the surrounding states. FAQs, team member pictures and contact details. Also provides their audio and visual evidence and some articles about the supernatural.
Elite Paranormal of Kansas City
- Based in Missouri, also serving other states. Includes case files - some with videos, profiles of their team members, links, photographs, contact form and a collection of EVP.
Four State Paranormal
- Serves Missouri, Arkansas, Oklahoma and Kansas. Past case history, contact email address and articles.
Garden State Ghost Hunters
- Serves New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Case history, EVPs, team biographies, videos and contact form.
Gettysburg Ghosts Paranormal Investigations
- Serves Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia and West Virginia. Contact form, videos and EVP.
Ghosts of Louisiana Paranormal Society
- Also covering southern Mississippi. Includes pictures and EVPs.
- Located in Michigan, serving the Great Lakes region. Contact request form, testimonials and links.
Hunters of the Unknown
- Based in southwest Chicago but covering other states. Profiles, contact request form, upcoming and future cases and equipment list.
International Paranormal Reporting Group
- Covers Idaho, Oregon and parts of Washington state. Contact form, testimonials, profiles, case files with pictures, in memorial page and some archived radio shows they hosted.
- Covers Omaha, Iowa and South Dakota. Shows equipment used and details and pictures of previous cases.
Minnesota's Beyond the Veil
- Also covers Wisconsin and North Iowa. Team profiles, contact details and links. Provides information about haunted public locations and ghost hunting tips and checklist.
New England Anomalies Research (NEAR)
- Includes photographs, news, forum, and research results.
New Jersey Ghost Investigations
- Covers New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania. Case files, general information about hauntings, glossary and FAQs.
The New York Paranormal Society
- Covers the tri-state area. Profiles of team members and a contact form for them. Includes pictures of their equipment, details of their media appearances and articles. Case studies and field reports.
- Serves the Pacific Northwest. Contact request and client forms, a team page, case studies and details about their equipment.
- Located in Omaha, covering most of the Midwest. Offers detailed case files, images, EVP, video and an equipment list.
- Based in Utah, also covering Idaho and Nevada. Lists past cases along with EVP and visual evidence. Discusses their equipment and lists their team members with a short biography. Contact form.
Paranormal Research Society of New England
- Offering services to those experiencing a haunting. Includes photographs, EVPs, and reports of past investigations.
- Serves Pennsylvania and surrounding areas. Case files, profiles, equipment list, information about their methods, contact form and an investigation request form.
Professional Paranormal Investigations
- Serving Indiana, Kentucky and Ohio. Links, FAQs and contact form.
- Based in Rhode Island and covers Maine, New Hampshire, Connecticut and Massachusetts. Studies hauntings, UFOs and cryptozoology. Contact details, team profiles, glossary and evidence.
- Covers Indiana, Michigan, Illinois and other nearby states. Audio evidence, links and contact email address.
Second Sight Ghost and Paranormal Investigation
- Serving Kansas City, Missouri - and surrounding areas. Profiles, contact form, links, case files and glossary.
South East Paranormal Investigators Association
- Investigates ghosts and cryptids. Based in North Carolina also covering the tri-state area, Georgia and Pennsylvania. Audio and pictorial evidence, contact request form and case history.
Southwest Ghost Hunters' Association
- Case files, articles, FAQs and contact email address.
- Based in SE Wisconsin, travelling throughout the Great Lakes area. Christian-based offering counselling and education about spiritual oppression. Biblical information and contact form.
Tri-State Paranormal Research
- Profiles, FAQs, case files and links.
West Sound Paranormal
- Serves the West Coast and parts of the South East. Includes contact form, case files, gallery and profiles.
United States paranormal investigators
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 2, 2016 at 16:44:15 UTC -