the entire directory
only in Student/Fraternities_and_Sororities
Fraternities and Sororities
Open Directory - Society: Organizations: Student: Fraternities and Sororities
By Conference, Council or Association
Women's Fraternities and Sororities
Associations and Councils
Chats and Forums
Education and Research
Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual
Reference: Education: Colleges and Universities: College Life
Society: Organizations: Fraternal
This category in other languages:
Alpha Beta Sigma
- A public service sorority founded on the SUNY-Buffalo campus.
Alpha Delta Epsilon
- Local sorority at SUNY at Geneseo. Rush dates, history, pictures, alumni, sisters, news, and announcements.
Alpha Lambda Sigma
- A local sorority at Pace University in Pleasantville, NY. History, members, officers, alumni, philanthropy, pictures, events, birthdays, RUSH, and contact information.
Alpha Mu Omega
- Local fraternity at the University of West Florida. Overview, constitution and creed, member list, calendar of events, and membership information.
Alpha Nu Omega Fraternity and Sorority Incorporated
- Christian alternative to sororities and fraternities. Their focus is on God and his ministry.
Alpha Pi Lambda
- Local fraternity on the campus of Drexel University in Philadelphia, PA. History, contacts, events, board directory, photos, and news.
Alpha Psi Chi
- Local men's fraternity at the College of New Jersey. Alumni page, announcements, pictures, members and officers, and e-mail contact.
Alpha Sigma Xi
- Local men's fraternity at Augustana College. News, calendar, history, members, officers, alumni, intramurals, RUSH, and photographs.
- A coeducational fraternity at Dartmouth College. History, photos, newsletter, announcements, and Greek system information.
Alpha Zeta Omega Pharmaceutical Fraternity
- A pharmaceutical Fraternity composed of pharmacists and undergraduates in Pharmacy.
- Polish academic fraternity. Warsaw-based student organization. History and e-mail contact.
Beta Chi Theta National Fraternity, Inc.
- Focused on brotherhood, nationwide network, tradition, south asian awareness, academic excellence and service to humanity. Includes events, photographs, and member information.
- Local men's fraternity founded in 1922 at Grove City College in Grove City, Pennsylvania.
Brotherhood KG Cambridge
- Members with special achievements in academic and business perspective.
Chi Alpha Delta
- Established in 1929 at the University of California, Los Angeles, Chi Alpha Delta is the oldest Asian American Interest Sorority in the United States.
Chi Alpha Nu
- Also known as Kianu. Local sorority founded April 19, 1927, at Muskingum College in New Concord, Ohio. Includes active and alumnae member lists, pictures, facts and history, guestbook, listserv information, spotlight on a Kianu, and directory of other MC Greeks.
Delta Chi Theta
- Sorority at Augustana College.
Delta Psi Epsilon Christian Sorority, Inc.
- Overview, history, president's message, national officers.
Delta Rho Sorority
- History, philanthropy, sisters, pictures. Located at the University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Delta Tau Fraternity
- Located at Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo.
Delta Xi Omega
- Local social sorority founded at SUNY Buffalo in 1988.
Epsilon Chi Nu
- Native American fraternity founded January 1, 1996 at East Carolina University.
Epsilon Sigma Phi
- Local sorority at Stony Brook University. Rush information, photos, and member list.
Gamma Alpha Beta
- Fraternity founded in September of 1917 at Augustana College.
Gamma Beta Lambda Fraternity
- Gamma Beta Lambda fraternity is a unique, autonomous social fraternity in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. The fraternity was founded in 1963.
Gamma Gamma Chi Sorority, Inc.
- Gamma Gamma Chi is the first halal sorority for Muslim women.
Gamma Rho Phi
- An unhoused local fraternity in Vancouver, BC. Member profiles, photos, guestbook.
Iota Gamma Upsilon
- Information about this local sorority at the University of Massachusetts.
Kappa Kappa Kappa
- A men's fraternity founded on July 13, 1842 at Dartmouth.
Kappa Xi Omega Sorority Inc
- A sorority for professional and cultured lesbian women, developed in the southern United States.
- Also known as Chi Alpha Nu. Local sorority founded April 19, 1927, at Muskingum College in New Concord, Ohio. Includes active and alumnae member lists, pictures, facts and history, guestbook, listserv information, spotlight on a Kianu, and directory of other MC Greeks.
Lambda Delta Sigma
- Founded in 1919 at Concordia College in Moorhead, Minnesota. Membership information, events and alumnae news.
Lambda Iota Society
- Founded in 1836 at the University of Vermont, this site features history and news.
Lambda Sigma Delta
- Memories of a fictional fraternity that was actually a metaphor for illicit drug use. Includes reprints of two letters-to-the-editor from local newspapers.
Malika Kambe Umfazi
- Sorority founded June 16, 1995, at SUNY - Buffalo. Overview, history, and photographs.
- Fraternal organization from Fitchburg State College.
Omega Phi Alpha
- A local men's fraternity founded in 1921 at University of the Pacific.
Omega Sigma Tau
- Service and social fraternity established at UCLA in 1966.
Omicron Epsilon Pi Sorority
- A national sorority for lesbians of color, founded September 21, 2000.
Phi Beta Lambda - Pennsylvania State University - Mu Alpha Rho Chapter
- Co-ed professional business fraternity.
- Local fraternity at Swarthmore College in Swarthmore, Pennsylvania. Fraternity overview, news, calendar of events, member list, and alumni section.
Phi Rho Sorority
- Founded at Augustana College.
- A former chapter of Phi Sigma Kappa, Phi Tau has been a local Coeducational Fraternity at Dartmouth College since 1972.
Pi Beta Sigma
- Local men's fraternity founded in 1908 at Otterbein College.
Psi Phi Gamma
- Men's fraternity founded at SUNY Oswego in 1925.
Sigma Beta - University of New Hampshire
- Local fraternity founded in 1921 in Durham, NH.
Sigma Chi Omega
- Multicultural fraternity founded at UC Santa Barbara in 1993.
Sigma Chi Zeta Sorority
- At St. John's University. Actives, alumnae, calendar and general information.
Sigma Iota Sigma
- History, current news and activities for this local sorority at New York Institute of Technology in Islip, New York.
Sigma Kappa Upsilon Mu Fraternity
- A local Fraternity born in the frozen tundra of Michigan Technological University in Houghton on October 13th, 1981.
- A local men's fraternity founded in 1892 at Michigan Technological University in Houghton.
- A coeducational fraternity at Dartmouth.
Tau Delta Kappa
- A local men's fraternity founded at Clarkson University in 1970.
Tau Gamma Theta - Chico Alumni Association
- Links, events, history.
Tau Lambda Chi Fraternity
- Pictures, brothers, contact information. Located at the Newark College of Engineering.
Tau Lambda Sigma
- A local service/social sorority at Truman State University, whose major philanthropy includes the American Cancer Society.
Theta Chi Epsilon
- Pictures from parties, functions, and rush. Located at Emory and Henry College.
- A local sorority at John Carroll University in Cleveland, Ohio.
Theta Kappa Phi
- UCLA sorority founded in 1959.
Theta Nu Sigma
- Co-ed, multicultural society founded at the University at Buffalo in Buffalo, New York, in 2001.
Theta Sigma - Unofficial Alumni Homepage
- Local fraternity at Loyola University of Montreal. Pictures, postings, announcements, and links for Theta Sig alumni.
Upsilon Delta Sigma
- Founded October 21, 1887 as the Young Harris Debating Society.
Xi Rho Zeta Sorority
- Xi Rho Zeta Sorority was established in the Fall of 1994 on the Salem International University Campus.
Zeta Delta Xi
- A local co-ed fraternity at Brown University.
Zeta Nu Fraternity
- A local men's fraternity founded in 1956 at Clarkson University.
Usenet alt.college.fraternities -
Usenet alt.college.greek.organizations -
Usenet alt.college.sororities -
Usenet alt.fraternity.sorority -
Fraternities and Sororities
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 5, 2007 at 22:32:30 UTC -