Society Organizations Student Fraternities and Sororities Professional Groups Kappa Kappa Psi-Tau Beta Sigma
Kappa Kappa Psi and Tau Beta Sigma are a National Honorary Band Service fraternity and sorority dedicated to furthering the cause of band music in the nation's colleges and universities. The two groups work jointly to assist University Band directors in developing the leadership and enthusiasm that the require in their bands. Although local conditions vary, the groups generally provide some or all of the following services:
- scholarships to band members,
- fundraisers for band equipment,
- promoting the status of university bands within the student government,
- organizing social events for local band members,
- providing all manner of logistical assistance during band performances and rehearsals, and
- facilitating communication among band members between different colleges and universities
Related categories 3
The National Headquarters of Kappa Kappa Psi and Tau Beta Sigma
The official site for the honorary band service fraternity and sorority's headquarters. Includes the general purposes and history of the organizations, lists of national service projects and programs, a combined chapter directory, National Intercollegiate Band errata, news, documents and resources for members, and colonization information for both groups.
National Moderated Listserve
A searchable and browsable archive of the national mailing list moderated for discussion relating to the organizations. Dates back to April 1993. Contents restricted to members only.
National Unmoderated Listserve
A searchable and browsable archive of the open discussion national mailing list dating back to November 1994. Contents restricted to members only.
Last update:January 15, 2017 at 15:26:13 UTC