become an editor
the entire directory
only in Student/Environment
Open Directory - Society: Organizations: Student: Environment
Science: Environment: Organizations
Society: Issues: Environment: Organizations
Arizona Student Recycling Association
- ASRA is a student organization from the University of Arizona that works with campus recycling departments, city officials and local businesses to improve recycling in the campus area. Provides information on the association.
- Webpage of environment club in NTU - Singapore that provides an insight to the activities they have planned for.
- Educates students on environmental issues for environmental change agents and uses Internet communication tools as platform with other organisations.
European Youth Forest Action
- This is a European wide network of individuals and groups active on social and environmental issues. Provide organizational training for young environmentalists and trainees throughout Europe.
Forum for Peace and Environment International
- Fepi is a non governmental organisation working for peace and environment through its calls for responsible leadership and citizenship.
International Student Organisation for Sustainable Economics and Management
- Oikos builds a global network to enrich students' curriculum at their respective universities with sustainability topics.
- International children's environmental organization for environmental action through education.
National Wildlife Federation - Campus Ecology
- A national network of campus activists that engage in campus greening projects.
People and Planet
- UK student action on world poverty, human rights and the environment.
PIRG : Student Campus Chapters
- The Public Interest Research Group has more than 100 campus chapters that register voters and help pass environmental legislation.
- A student-run environmental service project where of trees are planted each year by thousands of volunteers.
Sierra Student Coalition
- The student-run arm of the Sierra Club.
South Asia Co-operative Environment Programme
- A programme that promotes co-operative activates which would be beneficial to member countries in priority areas of mutual interest, facilitate exchange of knowledge and expertise and provide local resources for implementation of priority activities while mobilizing maximum constructive and complementary support from donor countries and agencies.
Stanford Environmental Reps
- A student group in Stanford University that works to increase awareness of environmental living issues in dorms through education.
Tulane Green Club
- A student-run organization of Tulane University catering to student interest and involvement in the environment
United Anglers of Casa Grande
- Students of Casa Grande High School are putting a plan in action to incorporate students of all ages, kindergarten through college, into the Adobe Creek Restoration Project: to heal a stream, repair its habitat, and save a fish from extinction.
University of Calgary EcoClub
- The Club works progressively with all members of the university to reduce their collective impact on the environment.
Youth for Environmental Sanity
- Hosts worldwide summer Action Camps that empower youth ages to take action on environmental issues.
Usenet alt.earth.crisis -
Usenet alt.politics.greens -
Usenet talk.environment -
Usenet ucd.org.seed -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 27, 2013 at 23:15:07 UTC -