become an editor
the entire directory
only in Student/Environment
Science: Environment: Organizations
Society: Issues: Environment: Organizations
Arizona Student Recycling Association
- ASRA is a student organization from the University of Arizona that works with campus recycling departments, city officials and local businesses to improve recycling in the campus area. Provides information on the association.
- Webpage of environment club in NTU - Singapore that provides an insight to the activities they have planned for.
- Educates students on environmental issues for environmental change agents and uses Internet communication tools as platform with other organisations.
European Youth Forest Action
- This is a European wide network of individuals and groups active on social and environmental issues. Provide organizational training for young environmentalists and trainees throughout Europe.
Forum for Peace and Environment International
- Fepi is a non governmental organisation working for peace and environment through its calls for responsible leadership and citizenship.
International Student Organisation for Sustainable Economics and Management
- Oikos builds a global network to enrich students' curriculum at their respective universities with sustainability topics.
- International children's environmental organization for environmental action through education.
National Wildlife Federation - Campus Ecology
- A national network of campus activists that engage in campus greening projects.
People and Planet
- UK student action on world poverty, human rights and the environment.
PIRG : Student Campus Chapters
- The Public Interest Research Group has more than 100 campus chapters that register voters and help pass environmental legislation.
- A student-run environmental service project where of trees are planted each year by thousands of volunteers.
Sierra Student Coalition
- The student-run arm of the Sierra Club.
Stanford Environmental Reps
- A student group in Stanford University that works to increase awareness of environmental living issues in dorms through education.
Tulane Green Club
- A student-run organization of Tulane University catering to student interest and involvement in the environment
United Anglers of Casa Grande
- Students of Casa Grande High School are putting a plan in action to incorporate students of all ages, kindergarten through college, into the Adobe Creek Restoration Project: to heal a stream, repair its habitat, and save a fish from extinction.
University of Calgary EcoClub
- The Club works progressively with all members of the university to reduce their collective impact on the environment.
Youth for Environmental Sanity
- Hosts worldwide summer Action Camps that empower youth ages to take action on environmental issues.
Usenet alt.earth.crisis -
Usenet alt.politics.greens -
Usenet talk.environment -
Usenet ucd.org.seed -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 21, 2015 at 23:45:43 UTC -