become an editor
the entire directory
only in Academic/Honor_Societies
Alpha Beta Gamma
Alpha Delta Mu
Alpha Epsilon Delta
Alpha Kappa Delta
Alpha Lambda Delta
Alpha Phi Sigma
Beta Alpha Psi
Beta Beta Beta
Beta Gamma Sigma
Chi Alpha Epsilon
Delta Epsilon Sigma
Delta Mu Delta
Eta Kappa Nu
Eta Sigma Phi
Gamma Beta Phi
Gamma Theta Upsilon
Kappa Delta Pi
Kappa Mu Epsilon
Kappa Omicron Nu
National Honor Society
Omicron Delta Kappa
Phi Alpha Theta
Phi Beta Kappa
Phi Theta Kappa
Pi Sigma Alpha
Sigma Beta Delta
Sigma Gamma Epsilon
Sigma Tau Delta
Xi Sigma Pi
Society: Organizations: Student: Fraternities and Sororities: Professional Groups
Association of College Honor Societies
- The coordinating agency for collegiate honor societies.
Chi Sigma Iota
- The international honor society for students, professional counselors and counselor educators established at Ohio University in 1985.
Lambda Iota Tau - Eta Theta Chapter
- Local chapter of this international honor society for literature, modern languages, and philosophy majors at Longwood College in Farmville, Virginia.
National Residence Hall Honorary - University of Pittsburgh - Jonas Salk Chapter
- Membership information, executive board, pictures, upcoming events.
The National Society of Collegiate Scholars
- Recognizes outstanding academic achievement among first and second year college students and offers a wide variety of opportunities for involvement on the campus, community and national level.
The National Society of Leadership and Success
- Aimed at helping students create the lives they desire by discovering what they truly want to do, and giving them the support, motivation, and tools to achieve their goals.
Phi Kappa Phi
- Oldest and largest collegiate honor society dedicated to the recognition and promotion of academic excellence in all disciplines. Founded in 1897.
Pi Gamma Mu
- National honor society recognizing excellence in the social sciences.
Science National Honor Society
- The SNHS honors and rewards US secondary school students who excel in the sciences.
Sigma Alpha Lambda
- College-level U.S. leadership and honors organization dedicated to promoting and rewarding academic achievement.
Tau Beta Pi
- National engineering honor society founded in 1885.
Tau Beta Pi - Ohio Zeta Chapter
- The University of Toledo's chapter of the engineering honor society offers information about membership and activities.
World Scholar International Honor Society (WSIHS)
- Recognizes high school and college students for distinguished academic achievement.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 24, 2015 at 10:05:05 UTC -