become an editor
the entire directory
only in Lions_Clubs_International/Special_Needs_Camps
Lions Clubs International
Special Needs Camps
Recreation: Camps: Special Needs
- Private, non-profit, residential summer camp for individuals with physical and/or developmental disabilities. Located in Bedford, New Hampshire. Schedule, activities, photos, and application forms.
Florida Lions Camp
- A camp located in Lake Wales, Florida offering programs for the visually handicapped year round. Includes history, description of programs, photos, events, staff, and board members.
Georgia Lions' Camp for the Blind
- Overnight camp programs, in Waycross, Georgia for visually impaired children and adults, ages 6 and up, and their families. Eligibility, location, activities, and fees.
Lions Bear Lake Camp
- Offers programs for the deaf, blind, and physically challenged in Lapeer, Michigan. Includes conference and retreat information, rates, programs, and employment.
Lions Camp Badger
- A residential camp serving special needs children from six to twenty-one years of age in Spencer, New York. Includes program description, photos and staff.
Lions Camp Kirby
- Offers 4-week camps for deaf and hearing impaired children and their siblings in eastern Pennsylvania. Find out about activities, camp schedules, and the staff.
Lions Club Camp Kirk
- Co-ed residential camp whose mission is to provide a nurturing, non-competitive, and structured atmosphere for 6 to 14 years olds who have learning disabilities and/or ADD/ADHD. Located in Kirkfield, Ontario. Testimonials, FAQ, dates, rates, and application.
Lions Wilderness Camp for Deaf Children
- A camp in Mt. Eden, California sponsored by the Lions Clubs of California and Nevada where deaf children ages 6 to 15 can learn outdoor skills and enjoy the beauty of nature to the fullest.
Louisiana Lions Camp
- Summer Camp for physically and mentally challenged and diabetic youth of Louisiana.
Pennsylvania Lions Beacon Lodge Camp
- Non-profit summer camp offers programs for children and adults with visual, hearing, or other physical challenges. Located in Mount Union, Pennsylvania. Includes schedule, eligibility criteria, facilities, activities, and ways to support the camp.
Texas Lions Camp
- Provides, without charge, a camp for physically disabled, hearing/vision impaired, and diabetic children from the State of Texas. Also offers specialty camps in partnerships with other mission driven organizations. Located in Kerrville, Texas. Schedule, activities, facilities, and information request form.
Wisconsin Lions Camp
- Offers separate camping sessions for children with visual, hearing or mild cognitive disabilities, and children with diabetes in Rosholt. Includes schedule, description of programs, cost, staff information, and newsletter.
Special Needs Camps
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 19, 2013 at 23:46:01 UTC -