become an editor
the entire directory
only in Regional/United_States
Open Directory - Society: Organizations: Nonprofit Resources: Regional: United States
Regional: North America: United States: Society and Culture: Organizations
- Serves the fundraising and philanthropic community with a wide variety of products designed to inform, educate, and to stimulate discussion by professionals throughout the United States.
Alliance of Nonprofit Mailers
- US national coalition of nonprofit organizations that use the mail to solicit members, raise funds, and provide educational materials. The Alliance represents members to government.
- Coalition of the American charitable organizations that provides workplace charitable giving campaigns. Includes a list of charities and information about workplace giving.
Center for Nonprofit Management
- Los Angeles, California institute which provides consulting, information and training. Publications, frequently asked questions, description of services.
Charities Review Council
- Donor information service profiling Minnesota charitable organizations. Standards for nonprofits, database, frequently asked questions, giving guide.
Community Partnerships with Youth, Inc.
- A national training and resource development organization dedicated to promoting active citizenship through youth and adult partnerships.
Executive Service Corps Northern New England Group
- Volunteer consultants serving Maine and New Hampshire nonprofits. Projects, contact information, how to help.
- Illinois-based nonprofit organization which specializes in help individuals and organizations in searching and receiving grants from private foundations.
Form 1023 Help
- Page by page instructions and other help for nonprofit organizations filling out an application for 501(c)(3) tax exempt status.
Heartland for Children
- Develops and manages a comprehensive, community based, coordinated system of care for abused, neglected and abandoned children and their families.
IRS: Charities and Non-Profits
- Tax-related guidance for nonprofit organizations.
Independent Charities of America
- Association of national charities working in every area of philanthropy, serving as a resource for locating charities and giving online.
National Center for Charitable Statistics (NCCS)
- The national repository of data on the nonprofit sector in the United States. Its mission is to develop and disseminate high quality data on nonprofit organizations and their activities. NCCS is a program of the Urban Institute's Center on Nonprofits and Philanthropy.
National Community Development Association
- NCDA is a national nonprofit organization representing over 500 communities that work with federal housing and community development programs
- A grant funded by the US Dept of Commerce to decrease the digital divide in West Virginia.
- Research and advocacy organization dedicated to the American nonprofit sector. Includes organizational information, current initiatives and downloadable publications.
- San Antonio-based not-for-profit organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for everyone through information, education, training, and community involvement.
The Communications Consortium Media Center
- Public interest media center dedicated to helping nonprofit organizations use media and new technologies as tools for policy change.
The Community Resource Center
- Colorado-based institute offering technical assistance, training and consulting services to community-based organizations. Information on services, as well as online resources including common grant forms and a guide to board development.
- A network of links to Federal government information and services of interest to nonprofit organizations.
- Providing training to charities for the ethical and efficient use of the Internet for philanthropic purposes through education and advocacy.
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, November 20, 2010 10:38:00 AM EST -