become an editor
the entire directory
only in Nonprofit_Resources/Management
Open Directory - Society: Organizations: Nonprofit Resources: Management
Alliance for Nonprofit Management
- Membership association that delivers management and governance support services to nonprofit organizations.
CARA: California Advancement Researchers Association
- California professional association of researchers who work for non-profit institutions. News, job listings, membership application.
Center for Effective Philanthropy
- Provides foundation executives and trustees management and governance tools to define, assess, and improve performance. Includes publications, seminars, and research programs.
Free Management Library
- Provides an extensive collection of basic, how-to management information to managers, particularly for those with very limited resources.
- Web portal providing detailed information and links of interest for nonprofit management.
- Individual providing interim management service to US nonprofits. Background and contact information, testimonials.
Leventhal/Kline Management Inc
- Offering advisor and consultant management services to philanthropic foundation management.
Management in the Not for Profit Organization
- A few articles discussing various management models and philosophies in the non-profit sector.
Mandel Center for Nonprofit Organizations
- A multidisciplinary center for education, research, community service, and other resources for nonprofit management, affiliated with Cleveland's Case Western Reserve University. Site features information on graduate programs, current projects, and faculty, as well as the Nonprofit Notes newsletter in PDF format.
The NonProfit Times
- National business publication focusing on nonprofit management.
Results Oriented Management and Accountability
- A resource for agencies implementing outcome-based management strategies for community, state, and federal programs participating in the Community Service Block Grant programs.
Social Marketing Institute
- Foundation promoting the use of commercial marketing concepts and tools in programs designed to influence individual or social behavior. Publications, success stories, events, employment listings in the field.
- Initiative to expand the use of strategic restructuring among American nonprofits. Newsletter, publications, information on training sessions.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, September 22, 2013 3:44:57 AM EDT -