become an editor
the entire directory
only in Fundraising/News_and_Media
News and Media
- "How-to" source for nonprofit professionals, published bimonthly, covers all aspects of fund raising, management and marketing.
- A free online magazine for fundraisers from small to medium size nonprofits. News, information, reviews and feature articles with a how-to, hands-on approach.
- Provides how-to information about organizing fundraising events and conducting product fundraisers. Newsletter, articles, and freebies.
- Information, ideas, and advice. Fee based access.
Grassroots Fundraising, Inc.
- Online magazine with articles, tips and tools to help organizations raise money.
Negev Direct Marketing, Inc.
- Blog about direct mail marketing and fundraising strategies for Jewish non-profits.
- Author of book entitled 'Fill your charity with volunteers-without spending money'.
- Offers planned giving policy manual. Description, ordering details and contact information.
- A collection of articles, ideas and products of interest for fundraising groups.
A Small Change
- A fundraising weblog.
Successful Fundraising Techniques
- Booklet: Discusses fundraising methods that will bring you and your organization success.
Technology Grant News
- Grant and funding news for non profit organizations.
- Published since 1994, information for professional, nonprofit and charity fundraisers in the UK and beyond. E-mail discussion groups.
The Volunteer Workforce
- Book and course on learning how to solve non-profit fundraising staffing challenges by hiring volunteers.
The Wild Woman's Guide to Fundraising
- Blog, book review, services, resources and contact information.
News and Media
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 7, 2014 at 16:24:08 UTC -