become an editor
the entire directory
only in Fundraising/Consulting
Open Directory - Society: Organizations: Nonprofit Resources: Fundraising: Consulting
Society: Organizations: Nonprofit Resources: Consulting
A Circle of Ten, Inc.
- Training in collaborative grant writing, nonprofit management, community development and nonprofit networking in Texas.
AMI Church Consulting
- Program options, articles, sample letters and contact information.
ARC International Consultants
- Provides event planning, grant writing, research and proposal writing services.
- Background, services, success stories, blog, news, resources and contact information.
Advancement Resources, LLC
- A professional services firm providing professional fundraising training and event production throughout North America.
Advantage Fund-Raising Consulting
- Founded to address the fundraising and technological needs of today's non-profits.
- Capital campaigns, feasibility studies, online fund raising, email campaigns, technology planning and e-strategy for nonprofits.
Al Czarnecki Communications
- Canadian firm providing fundraising and image consulting. Tips and articles for organizations, list of qualifications, brochure, information on services.
Aliya Marketing Group
- Specializes in fundraising consulting and direct marketing.
- Background, services, strategy, success stories and contact information.
- Servicing non-profit database management and direct response fundraising needs.
American Fundraising Counsel, Inc.
- A partnership of capital campaign development professionals providing customized client solutions to funding challenges for non-profit organizations.
Amy Eisenstein, Consultant
- Background, services, testimonials, blog and contact information.
Bannon Associates, Inc.
- Services, testimonials and contact information.
Barnes & Roche, Inc.
- Provides fundraising consulting that can help clients build solid, creative, and effective advancement programs.
- Specializing in nonprofit organizations that want to raise funds in support of their mission.
- Background, model overview, video, testimonials, curriculum, online store and contact information.
Bloom Non Profit Consulting Group
- Services, clients, blog and contact information.
Brakeley, John Price Jones Inc.
- Charting the course for fundraising strategies and solutions.
Brimhall & Associates
- Provides counsel, campaign feasibility studies, gift strategies, and specialized searches for not-for-profit organizations.
Bullock Consulting Inc.
- Services, background, products, blog and contact information.
Business and Nonprofit Strategies, Inc.
- Services and contact information.
Butcher and Briggs
- Providing fundraising and development counsel to clients in both New England and the entire United States.
CDS Consultants, LLC
- Providing capital funding solutions to churches, private schools and institutions.
- A resource for fundraisers offering donor and foundation research services and advice on major gift fundraising. [Australia, New Zealand and the Asia-Pacific region]
Campbell & Company
- Offers hands-on experience in nonprofit fundraising.
Capital Development Services
- Fundraising counsel, research, and publications firm specializing in providing full-service capital campaign planning and implementation services to non-profit organizations.
- National fund-raising firm serving non-profit institutions and churches since 1976.
- Background, services, partner schools and contact information.
Charity Consultants Ltd
- Offers consultancy, training, donor research, and implementation.
Charles S. Wolfe
- Background, experience, services and contact information.
- A consulting firm providing donor and prospect research solutions for philanthropic organizations. Offers a list of clients and details of services.
Cheryl A. Clarke Consulting
- Grant proposals; annual fund campaigns; capital campaign feasibility studies; board and staff training in fundraising techniques; and case statements, brochures, and appeal letters.
Colon & Associates, LLC
- Background, staff bios, services, references and contact information.
- Fundraising and organizational services. Experience, resources and contact information.
Community Counselling Service
- Provides fundraising consulting services including feasibility studies, capital campaigns, prospect research, public relations, case developments, and development audits.
- Capital campaign management firm. Services, news, resources and contact information.
Conway Company, LLC
- Full spectrum fund-raising counsel to non-profit organizations. Services, staff, client comments and contact information.
Corfield Consulting Services
- Specializing in fund raising and major capital development for Christian day schools, churches and non-profit organizations.
- Strategic planning and fund raising consulting firm with creative marketing approaches to fund-raising and institutional advancement for non-profit organizations.
Creative Edge Consulting
- Specializing in new organizational start-ups. Services, testimonials, fees and contact information.
Crowe Strategic Consulting
- Services, resources, blog and contact information.
Cunneen Parish Fundraising
- Fundraising organization that designs and implements campaigns for Catholic churches including offertory enhancement, stewardship programs and tithing.
Curtis Group Consultants
- Specializes in personalized fundraising consulting for small to mid-size non-profit organizations.
Cygnus Applied Research, Inc.
- Background, services, publications, research, seminars and contact information.
- International fundraising consultants. Benefit from global experience, while retaining local information and expertise.
Dan Mirgon & Associates
- Fundraising and organizational development for Christian ministries. Background, services, client listing, resources, and contact information.
Daniller and Company
- Develops membership, fund raising, and direct mail programs for non-profit organizations.
Dara Silverman, Consultant
- Services, client listing and contact information.
David Bury & Associates
- Provides fundraising, development, and strategic planning services to arts and cultural organizations.
DeWitt & Associates, Inc.
- Fund-raising consulting firm that services all types of non profit organizations.
- Services, background and contact information.
Development Associates, Inc.
- A direct mail consulting firm specializing in creating and producing fund raising programs for Catholic organizations.
Development Research Systems
- Provides donor prospect and snapshot profiles, and prospect research training.
Development Resource Center
- On-site and Internet based training. Course descriptions and contact information.
Development Services Group
- Capital campaigns for churches, parish centers, renovation projects, and parochial schools.
Do More Mission
- Practice areas, philosophy, testimonials and contact information.
- Services, partners and contact information.
- Prospect research. Areas of expertise and contact information.
Donovan Management, Inc.
- Services, blog, CEO profile and contact information.
Double the Donation, LLC.
- Assists organizations increase fundraising from corporate matching gift and employee volunteer grant programs.
Dunleavy and Associates
- Provides strategic planning, project management and fundraising strategies for nonprofit and not-for-profit organizations.
EMD Consulting Group, LLC
- Consulting with nonprofit organizations in management and strategic planning.
EXCEL Consulting Group
- Services and contact information.
Ernhart & Associates
- Fundraising consultants offering services to large and small nonprofit organizations.
Essex & Drake Fund Raising Counsel
- Background, staffing, client list, news, links and contact information.
- Software management and consulting company. Product descriptions and contact information.
- Assists non-profit organizations attract donors, raise funds, and build relationships with fundraising letters.
Fund Raising Strategies, Inc.
- Postal and electronic direct mail fund raising strategies for charitable, nonprofit fund raising organizations
- Background, blog and contact information.
- A Canadian-owned firm that provides fundraising counsel in all areas.
- Background, services, clients, news and contact information.
Fundraising Initiatives Inc
- A fundraising organization for the charity sector.
GPB Associates, LLC
- Strategic coaching and training. Background, services, workshops and contact information.
Gail Perry Associates
- Information, articles and resources for nonprofits along with information about services.
Gary Friedmann & Associates
- Background, staffing, client listing, and contact information.
- Specializes in small to mid-size non-profits. Background, services, projects and contact information.
Global Work-Ethic Fund, Inc.
- Consulting and training in fund raising and governance for civil society organizations, especially in developing countries.
Goettler Associates, Inc.
- Fund-raising consulting firm serving nonprofit organizations nationwide.
Graham-Pelton Consulting, Inc.
- Fundraising services for nonprofit institutions including capital campaign and annual fund management, development audits, and feasibility studies.
Grizzard Communications Group, Inc
- Background, program description, approach, program studies, services, resources, and contact information.
Grubbs Boatman & Associates
- Capital stewardship services. Recommendations, testimonials and contact information.
Guidance In Giving, Inc.
- On-site counsel for all types of Catholic development efforts. Campaign plans designed by the firm utilize techniques that were developed over the years and are continuously tested and refined.
Hanson & Company
- Independent consulting firm providing fundraising and management services to nonprofit organizations.
Hartsook Companies, Inc.
- Nationwide fundraising consulting for nonprofits, capital campaign, planned giving, annual fund. Staffing, client list, news and contact information.
Harvey McKinnon Associates
- Background, services, portfolio, resources and contact information.
Havey & Associates, Inc.
- Fund-raising counsel for churches and church related organizations. Fund-raising software also available.
Help for Small Nonprofits
- Provides information and resources specific to small nonprofits. Blog and listing of services.
Hobson Media Enterprises
- Offers media outreach and consultation, event planning, and fundraising consultation for faith-based non-profit organizations. Includes profiles and FAQ.
Holmes, Radford & Avalon, Inc.
- Services, clients and contact information. Focuses on the Midwest.
- Provides fundraising consulting services and nonprofit solutions for many types of charitable organizations, from a single fundraising letter to a full development campaign.
- Assists in public solicitations for non-profit capital campaigns.
ISF Group, Inc
- Services, portfolio, testimonials, articles and contact information
Impact Philanthropy Group
- Background, products, services, tools, blog and contact information.
Institute of School and Parish Development
- National development and consulting firm servicing Catholic schools, parishes and dioceses.
Integral Resources, Inc.
- Specialists in telephone-based fundraising solutions and database management for non-profit and political organizations.
- Campaign management for nonprofits. Background, history, services, client list and contact information.
JAE Enterprises, Inc.
- Primary focus is the development of multiple, long-term funding strategies for non-profits through grant writing and fundraising assistance.
Jacobson Consulting Applications, Inc.
- Provides non-profits with technical and functional assistance in helping select, implement and use fundraising, membership, admissions, visitor services and web-based database systems.
James D. Klote & Associates
- Services, client listing and contact information.
Johnson, Grossnickle & Associates, Inc.
- Background, services, clients, resources and contact information.
KMA Direct Communications
- Direct marketing provider. Background, client listing, resources and contact information.
Kalish & Associates, Inc.
- Offers consulting and executive search. Staffing, client listing, resources and contact information.
Kearns & Associates
- Fundraising consulting firm for Roman Catholic parishes, educational institutions, health care providers and nonprofit community organizations.
Kelmscott Copy & Consulting
- Services, client listing, samples, blog and contact information.
- Serves higher education and the non-profit community with customized services to build philanthropic support.
Koszyn and Company
- Fundraising and development programs. Background, client listing and contact information.
Kristin V. Rehder & Associates
- Campaign communications and fundraising communications services.
- Background, staff, services, and client listing.
Laudick/Brown & Associates
- Philosophy, services, types of current clients, and contact information.
Lautman & Company
- Specializes in member and donor development and fundraising for nonprofit organizations.
Liberty Quest Enterprises Inc.
- Services offered and contact information.
- Specializes in annual giving programs. Background, options and contact information.
- History, services, partners and contact information.
MCO Development Management LLC
- Services offered, collaborators, organizations served and contact information.
MK Direct Marketing & Communications
- Creative fundraising strategies for non-profits, specializing in major gifts and capital campaigns, donor communications, and direct mail campaign planning and management.
ML Wagner Fundraising Group
- Fundraising, grant writing and market research. Background, services, client history and contact information.
Maberry Consulting and Evaluation Services LLC
- Services, qualifications, portfolio, resources and contact information.
Mal Warwick & Associates
- Direct mail and Internet fundraising and marketing for nonprofit organizations. Lists services, information on workshops, and fundraising tips.
- End to end marketing solutions for business and nonprofits
Marshall Fundraising Management
- Introduction, background, services, client listing, news and contact information.
Master Financial Planning Services
- Provides stewardship campaigns and fund raising for churches and para church organizations.
McDonald & Schaefer , LLC
- Full service development consulting firm serving the greater Milwaukee area.
McGovern Consulting Group, LLC
- Offers software and consulting services. Products, services, case studies and contact information.
Media and Marketing for Good Causes
- Raising brand awareness with celebrity supporters. Program explanation and past alliances.
- Background, projects, staff, questions and answers and contact information.
Midas Charity Appeals Service
- Provides hands-on fundraising, consultancy and training for voluntary organisations ranging from start-ups to major national charities.
Miller Group Worldwide, LLC
- Offering a variety of services to non-profit organizations around the world.
Mosaic Research Services
- Provides fund raising strategy development and grant writing support.
Moss + Ross
- Development and fundraising consulting to nonprofits in North Carolina and the surrounding region. Services, testimonials, client listing and contact information.
- Services, staff, clients and contact information.
National Community Development Services
- Provides fundraising campaign management for many types of non-profit organizations, with particular emphasis on chambers of commerce, economic development agencies, and community projects.
Netzel Grigsby Associates, Inc.
- Primary services include major fundraising programs, organizational development and executive searches.
- Provides strategic marketing and organizational development services to nonprofit organizations.
Online Response System
- Internet fund raising technology for non-profit organizations. Offering secure online contributions and polling.
Ovation Fundraising Counsel
- Services, client listing and contact information.
- Provides a variety of services for non-profit organizations.
PITCH Consulting Services
- Specializes in prospect research, grant writing, corporate sponsorships, training for staff or board members, and strategic planning for fundraising.
Paul J. Strawhecker, Inc.
- Services, client listing, news, resources, success stories and contact information.
Peacock Creative Services
- Background, approach, services, and contact information. Available in the Raleigh, NC metro area.
Personal Telephone Fundraising
- Consultancy services for not-for-profit organisations, with focus on outbound telephone fundraising.
- Nonprofit development and planned giving officers expand the scope and reach of donor services, while reducing workload and costs.
- Management, studies, training, consulting services and even financing assist in fund-raising initiatives.
- Specializes in international fundraising and philanthropy. Founder, philosophy and contact information.
- Offers scalable, multimedia donor recognition and fund raising solutions to increase awareness, interactivity and participation in planned giving programs and capital campaigns.
Planning for Good
- Planned giving and endowment. Credentials, services, client listing, articles and contact information.
Pledge Redemption Services
- Assists Catholic churches in collecting money that is pledged through parish fund raising campaigns.
Positive Force Consulting
- Events, services, blog and contact information.
Prasad Consulting & Research
- Services, client list, case studies, publications, news, resources and contact information.
- Consultants utilizing golf events. Program explnation, client listing and contact information.
Red Letter Ltd.
- Methodology, services, staff bios, client listing, and contact information.
- Customized prospect research and profiling services for the nonprofit community.
Resource Development Counsel
- Helps organizations tap the flow of new resources and create productive fundraising and marketing relationships.
Resource Development Group
- Provides experienced fundraising counsel to economic development organizations and Chambers of Commerce.
Richard Male & Associates
- Review staff bios, services, and a variety of non-profit resources.
Robert Burdenski Annual Giving
- Consultant and author who assists not-for-profit organizations in their annual giving program performance, evaluation and enhancement.
Robert Swaney Consulting, Inc.
- Specializing in the performing arts. Background, services, client listing and contact information.
Ronald LaRose & Associates, Inc.
- Fund raising consultants specializing in capital campaigns and fund raising consulting service for non-profits.
Ruotolo Associates Inc.
- Provides fundraising consulting services to nonprofit organizations for capital campaigns, annual funds, endowment, studies and staff development.
- Provides direct-mail and website fundraising for non-profits.
- Capital campaign consulting for the local church.
- Provides assistance with marketing and fundraising techniques for profit and non profit organizations.
- Fund-raising counsel for the not-for profit sector for 24 years. Member of the American Association of Fund-Raising Counsels.
- Fundraising consultants who specialize in assisting non-profit organizations with capital campaigns, public relations and other development needs.
Stellar Fundraising Executives, Inc.
- Assists non-profit organizations with multi-year fundraising initiatives. Focuses on economic and community development, youth services and education.
- Providing direct response fundraising solutions to the Canadian not-for-profit sector.
Strength in Numbers
- Experienced in assisting museums and other nonprofit organizations with membership, capital campaigns, annual funds, special events and other efforts.
Tammy Peters & Associates, Inc.
- Full service fund raising consultants, headquartered in Albany, New York.
- Raising funds for schools, athletics, band, scholarships, the arts and non-profit organizations with creative fundraising strategies.
The Breton Group
- A regional development consulting firm for non-profit organizations.
The Charitable Resources Group
- A client proactive fund raising and executive search company.
The Compass Group, Inc.
- Background, fields of expertise, testimonials and contact information.
The Daniel P. Butler Company
- Consultants in fundraising and development offering feasibility studies, capital and annual campaign management, solicitor and strategic planning.
The Donnée Group
- Services, client listing, portfolio and contact information.
The Freelance Prospect Research Network
- Directory of prospect researchers, grantwriters and consultants. Services, request form and contact information.
The Fundraising Authority
- Information, articles and resources for nonprofits along with information about services.
The Fundraising Coach
- Marc Pitman's background, services, blog, articles, FAQ and contact information.
The Fundraising Resource Group
- Services, programs, training, news and contact information.
The Helen Brown Group
- Strategic research training and consultation to organizations in the US, UK and Europe. Specialty is customized prospect identification.
The James Company
- Helping hundreds of congregations mobilize their faith and other resources for tangible works in the service of God.
The John O'Donnell Company
- Fundraising consulting services. View methods, services and client list.
The Kiawah Group
- Background, services and contact information.
The McLynn Group, LLC
- Specializes in fund raising, management, board and strategic development.
The Philanthropy Team LLC
- Specializes in animal shelter fundraising. Services, news and contact information.
The Shain Group
- Provides services in major gift, capital and planned giving/endowment campaigns and in the development of feasibility/marketing studies and leadership recruitment.
The Sheridan Group
- Offers a broad range of professional services to nonprofit organizations seeking growth and stability in a competitive philanthropic marketplace.
The Stelter Company
- Programs, background, partners and contact information.
The Suddes Group, Inc.
- Provides live training, coaching and consulting solutions to help nonprofits raise money.
- Offers a review and assessment of organizational fund development plans.
Trek Advancement, LLC
- Mission, client services, client feedback and contact information.
- Provides both consulting and hands on fundraisers to clients throughout the UK and abroad.
- Creates customized planned giving websites.
Walsh & Associates
- Helping church groups and nonprofit institutions with fundraising consulting services. Includes feasibility studies, capital campaigns, stewardship, planned giving programs, development office establishment, annual reports and recognition programs.
- Background, services, resources and contact information.
Wheeler & Associates, FRC
- Biography, testimonials, client listing and contact information. Southeast U.S. only.
- Fund raising consultants to non-profit organizations. Services include campaign planning/design, development programs, management support, marketing/communications and staff/board development.
- Background, services, client listing, resources and contact information.
Winkler Consulting Group Inc.
- Background, services, client listing, news, FAQ and contact information.
Woodburn, Kyle and Company
- Fundraising consulting firm for nonprofit organizations based in Madison, Indiana.
- Services, staffing, articles and contact information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, October 1, 2011 8:17:24 PM EDT -