become an editor
the entire directory
only in Fundraising/Associations
Association of Fundraising Professionals
- Professional association of individuals responsible for generating philanthropic support for a wide variety of nonprofit, charitable organizations.
Council for Advancement and Support of Education
- National clearinghouse for fundraising professionals in post secondary education in the United States.
Development Executives Network (DEN)
- Professional membership organization for fundraising staff in Monterey County California.
Direct Marketing Fundraisers Association
- Professional association for marketers providing fundraising services to non-profits. Sponsors workshops on telemarketing, direct mail, internet marketing and rules affecting charities.
National School Foundation Association (NSFA)
- A centralized system to help school district employees or community members build and expand school monetary foundations.
Northwest Development Officers Association
- Provides fellowship and a sounding board for development officers, volunteers, board members, students, non-profit managers and others who are committed to fund raising and philanthropy.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 5, 2007 at 20:29:08 UTC -