become an editor
the entire directory
only in Nonprofit_Resources/Consulting
Business: Business Services: Consulting
Computers: Internet: Web Design and Development: Designers: Non-Profit
Society: Organizations: Nonprofit Resources: Software
This category in other languages:
- Management consultation firm based in London, Ontario, Canada. Corporate information, client list, articles, services available.
Alan H. Bernstein Consulting
- Firm which offers nonprofit support services including capacity building and organization development. Mission statement, description of services, contact information.
Alexander Haas Martin & Partners
- Comprehensive services include capital campaigns, planning studies, annual fund, planned giving, major gifts prospect research, training.
Alexander Macnab & Company
- Chicago-based consultancy serving the fundraising, foundation and development needs of not-for-profits across the country.
The Alford Group
- Provider of counsel on management and resource development issues. Company profile, client lists, staff biographies, questions and answers, newsletters.
Allison Sampson - Management Consulting
- Experienced United States business and nonprofit executive, with offices in California and Pennsylvania. Capabilities, references, client list.
American City Bureau
- Founded in 1913. Provides developmental/feasibility studies, campaign direction, communication services, and development office audits.
Amy Sutnick Plotch
- United States company providing communication and marketing strategy development for both the nonprofit and corporate sectors. Background information, client list, case studies.
- Management and fund-raising consultancy based in Virginia and Tennessee, United States. Staff profiles, service information, customer list.
- An association management and lobbying services company, located in Bismarck, North Dakota, United States. Offers management and Internet technology, government relation services to state and national associations, state regulatory boards, and non-profit organizations.
Association of Consultants to Nonprofits
- Organization representing the nonprofit consulting industry in Chicago, Illinois, United States. Events, newsletter, member referral directory.
Association of Philanthropic Counsel
- Supports United States philanthropic consulting firms and practitioners in enhancing their practices. Provides consultant referrals; member directory and news.
- Provides services including financial management, lobbying, communications advice. Company profile, contact information.
- California-based firm providing consulting, strategic planning, grant writing and public relations services to organizations and foundations. Service and fee information, staff profiles.
- Austin, Texas team of freelance grant editors, researchers, and writers.
Cambridge Data Systems
- Provides online services connecting consultants to organizations who need them. Includes database of resumes.
Center for Effective Philanthropy
- The Center provides research, strategy consulting, resources, and educational programs to help charitable foundations and other donors increase the impact of their giving.
Center for Non-Profit Resources
- A non-profit providing high-end media, communications, public relations, project assessment, and related services to non-profit organizations.
Changing Our World, Inc.
- A full-service national fundraising and philanthropic services company.
Charity Works, Inc.
- Nonprofit organization that works to unite nonprofits, donors, and businesses to promote a more effective and efficient philanthropic process in the U.S.
The Colton Group
- Comprehensive synagogue consultants. Educational and fund-raising specialists.
- Washington, DC firm providing information technology support services to the nonprofit community. Site features description of services, annotated links to online resources.
- Provides nonprofits with web hosting and webpage creation services, as well as promotional material, newsletters, databases, and event coordination.
Custom Development Solutions
- Specializing in feasibility studies, capital campaigns, development audits, and creative solutions for fund raising problems.
DJT Consulting Group
- Offers resource development, strategic planning, evaluation, RFP management and proposal writing.
Draper Consulting Group
- Consulting firm based in Santa Monica, California providing services to nonprofits and grantmakers. Service information, staff profiles, articles and client list [requires Flash].
- Specializes in cultural and arts-focused organizations. Client list, recent projects, staff profiles.
- Australian management consultancy. Mission statement, publications, contact information.
Five Points Consulting
- New York City based company providing computer, network, and technology expertise to the non-profit sector. Basic information, contact instructions.
The Fruition Coalition
- Provides professional and affordable consulting services for grassroots social change organizations.
- An organizational management and fundraising firm.
- Consulting firm with an emphasis on web applications and technology, based in St. Louis, Missouri, United States. Product information, information resources and forum.
- Communications consulting firm that helps public interest groups, foundations, and progressive businesses. Information on credentials, projects, and clients.
- A nonprofit technology services and training agency founded to help nonprofit organizations use the Internet effectively, by providing online fundraising tools, email messaging services, training workshops across the country, and free downloadable Internet Techniques learning materials.
The Headwaters Group
- Resources to help foundations achieve excellence in philanthropy, offers strategic program planning, effective grants and operations management, and evaluation services.
InfoRich Group, Inc.
- Providing prospect research, prospect profiles, and staff training for the nonprofit community.
Interaction Institute for Social Change (IISC)
- Nonprofit providing international consultation and training services, with offices in California, Massachusetts and the Republic of Ireland. Mission statement, staff profiles, description of programs.
John Brown Limited, Inc.
- Provides campaign counsel, strategy for planned giving and major gifts programs, marketing/feasibility studies, and development audits.
John Rakis and Associates
- New York City-based firm offering various consulting services. Contact information, and list of services.
- Provider of management assistance for smaller organizations, based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States. Service information, newsletter, news, company profile.
KRJ and Associates
- Consulting service for small organizations. Contact and service information.
Local Development & Gender (LDG)
- Small consultancy agency that has executed projects and short missions in developing countries and transitional economies since the early 1990s. Its focus [in Latin America, the CEE and FSU] is on rural and community development, project evaluation and monitoring, and gender and communication.
Logistics Management Institute
- Private, nonprofit corporation that provides management consulting, research, and analysis to governments and other nonprofit organizations.
Management Assistance Group
- Not-for-profit United States consultancy serving social purpose organizations. Service information, client list and testimonials.
The Management Centre
- London-based provider of training and consulting services, with an emphasis on project management and fundraising. Events, staff profiles, newsletter in PDF format.
- Urban issues consultant group, dedicated to breaking the cycle of poverty through building diverse partnerships and grassroots leadership initiatives.
Martin Price Associates
- A Welsh charity consultancy service, offering advice on fundraising and business management to charities operating in Wales
Marts & Lundy, Inc.
- A full-service consulting firm serving the not-for-profit community.
McGaughey Enterprises, Inc.
- Advises non-profit associations. Specializing in Chambers of Commerce to create new income through planning sessions and fund development seminars.
Mickie S. Rops and Associates
- United States professional development and credentialing consultants. Services and biographical information, as well as publications, resources, events and an online bookstore.
Minges & Associates
- A management consulting firm for nonprofits which provides board development training, fundraising ideas and helps establish a marketing plan.
- Management and development specialists dedicated to helping non-profit organizations in Canada catch up, keep up, and get ahead.
NFP Consulting Resources
- Full service consulting firm specializing in fundraising, organizational development and human resources for the not for profit sector.
- Practical technology products and services that improve overall operations.
Nonprofit Works Inc.
- Expertise in grant writing, web development, communications and computer technology.
Pacific Rim Printers - Mailers
- Graphic design, printing, bindery, laser personalization, postal sorting and direct mail services to support the fundraising efforts of non-profit organizations, schools, colleges and universities.
Pennington and Company
- Full-service fund raising, consulting, and public relations firm specializing in the needs of membership organizations.
- Not-for-profit provider of technology, marketing, financial, and commercial solutions to the voluntary, charitable, faith-based, and social entrepreneurial sectors. Includes an overview of philosophy, services, and past projects.
Rinconada Ventures Foundation
- Rinconada partners with start up disability rights organizations, fosters their development with management assistance, and connects them with donors.
Robert L. Weiner Consulting
- United States provider of technology consulting to nonprofits and educational institutions. Site provides credentials and details of services.
The Rome Group
- Provides resource development and planning for businesses, non-profit and community organizations in the Midwest. Services, profile and newsletter. St. Louis, Missouri.
Royds Community Association
- Organization which has developed extensive experience in consultation and training, based in Bradford, England. News, organizational information, services.
Schultz & Williams, Inc.
- National consultants helping nonprofit clients maximize income by pursuing development, marketing and management strategies.
Sempel Bixel Associates
- Provides services reaching all sectors of non profit organizations.
Shoestring Creative Group
- United States communications and marketing firm serving nonprofits in Maine and Kansas City, Missouri. Portfolio, client listing, service information.
Sims and Steele
- Helping non-profit organizations since 1988 by offering counsel in the areas of planning, organizational development and fundraising.
- Provider of management consulting and coaching services, based in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada. Services, testimonials, company profile, contact information.
Strategic Technology Solutions
- Database design and consultation for nonprofits. Sample projects, corporate information.
- Integrated strategic services for institutions, focusing on institutional change. Profiled strategies, case studies, questions and answers.
- Information about what courses are offered. Located in Northern Ireland offering services throughout the United Kingdom and Ireland and sometimes beyond.
Trident Communications Group
- Organizational advancement counsel and services to nonprofits and businesses. Focused on your organization's strategic interests.
- Advertising and communications for non-profits, foundations and socially responsible businesses.
- Wealth identification services. Custom matching services to help append information on wealthiest prospects to existing donor lists.
The Whelan Group, Inc.
- Provides strategic and financial planning and fund raising management services to an array of growth-oriented non-profit organizations and institutions.
Whitney Jones, Inc.
- Providing vision and philanthropic leadership to non-profit organizations and the communities they serve since 1981.
- Treasury management consultant and certified cash manager based in Cleveland, Tennessee. Personal profile, relevant links, contact information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 22, 2016 at 6:45:07 UTC -