the entire directory
only in Organizations/Nonprofit_Resources
Open Directory - Society: Organizations: Nonprofit Resources
Research on Nonprofits
Home: Personal Finance: Philanthropy
Society: Issues: Fraud: Charities
This category in other languages:
- Dallas-based consulting firm that provides executive search, relationship assessment, leadership support, and planning services to the nonprofit sector. Also offers keynote and training presentations and online courses.
- An assortment of resources for nonprofits, with an emphasis on Canadian organizations. Includes online news articles and a database of links to useful resources, searchable by title, author and year.
Bellanet International Secretariat
- Supports collaboration and information-sharing among international development organizations; provides services for non-profits and Internet users in developing countries.
- Seeks to improve the effectiveness of nonprofits by strengthening their boards of directors.
- Provides a range of lively e-mail forums discussing issues relevant to non-profits; a non-profit career search service; and reviews of nonprofit books, periodicals and software.
Faith and Philanthropy Institute
- Supports faith-based and community organizations through training and research. Information on sessions, scholarships, and other programs.
- Network promoting conferences and discussions to help nonprofits pool their resources. Principles, general information, how to join.
- Directory of nonprofit web resources: 16,000 organizations in 130 countries; resources for nonprofit managers; computing and the Internet, fundraising and volunteering, accounting and management, legal issues and nonprofit support organizations.
Institute for Global Communications
- Provides alternative sources of information as well as online access and comprehensive Internet services for progressive individuals and organizations.
Internet Nonprofit Center
- Bulletins, links and nonprofit news. Includes Nonprofit Locator and Nonprofit FAQ. Connected to Gilbert Centre/Nonprofit Online News.
- Online training resource for nonprofit and public organizations, offering individualized training program design as well as standard courses. Course catalog, reviews, newsletter, demos.
Jewish Organizing Initiative
- Provides Jewish young adults one-year paid fellowships in community organizing. Fellows are trained in organizing skills and educated in Judaism's religious, ethical, and historical tradition of working with groups for social and economic justice.
- A community of individuals and organizations concerned with increasing communication and information sharing within the nonprofit public service sector.
- Weblog dealing with nonprofit sector issues.
Nonprofit Charitable Organizations [About.com]
- Weekly articles and links to resources for nonprofit organizations, including nonprofit managers, donors, fundraisers and volunteers.
Nonprofit Risk Management Network
- Provides risk management assistance and resources for community-serving nonprofit organizations. Many articles and tutorials.
Nuts & Bolts Publishing
- Magazine providing non-profit professionals with practical, "how-to" management tips to build a better organization, from fundraising to communications.
Online Nonprofit Information Center
- Details and ordering information for publications on starting and running a nonprofit organization of any size (US focus).
People in Aid
- Promoting best practice in the management and support of international aid personnel.
- Online publication of state, national and international news on fundraising, giving, managing, grant seeking, volunteering, and technology in the nonprofit and philanthropic community, including an email bulletin and job postings.
- DC-based consulting firm that specializes in training members of nonprofit organizations and national associations how to lobby. Includes a guide to advocacy for nonprofits.
- Technology resource aimed at nonprofit organizations featuring NPO discounts, discussions, articles, and recommendations.
- Provides computers, skilled volunteers and training to nonprofit groups in the Boston area and around the world.
The Gilbert Center
- Helping nonprofits communicate successfully. Includes online fundraising mailing list.
The Grantsmanship Center
- Offers grantsmanship training and low-cost publications to nonprofit organizations and US government agencies.
The Learning Institute for Nonprofit Organizations
- Series of online courses for the nonprofit sector. CEU Credit and a Certificate in Nonprofit Leadership and Management are available upon completion.
- Offers free services to the not-for-profit community including various fundraising programs designed to give the greatest amount possible to charities and other not for profit groups.
- Web and computer-related resources for nonprofits including fundraising links, and publications.
Usenet soc.org.nonprofit -
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, April 22, 2010 3:32:16 AM EDT -