the entire directory
only in Organizations/Nonprofit_Resources
Open Directory - Society: Organizations: Nonprofit Resources
Research on Nonprofits
Home: Personal Finance: Philanthropy
Society: Issues: Fraud: Charities
This category in other languages:
- Dallas-based consulting firm that provides executive search, relationship assessment, leadership support, and planning services to the nonprofit sector. Also offers keynote and training presentations and online courses.
- An assortment of resources for nonprofits, with an emphasis on Canadian organizations. Includes online news articles and a database of links to useful resources, searchable by title, author and year.
Bellanet International Secretariat
- Supports collaboration and information-sharing among international development organizations; provides services for non-profits and Internet users in developing countries.
- Seeks to improve the effectiveness of nonprofits by strengthening their boards of directors.
- Provides a range of lively e-mail forums discussing issues relevant to non-profits; a non-profit career search service; and reviews of nonprofit books, periodicals and software.
Faith and Philanthropy Institute
- Supports faith-based and community organizations through training and research. Information on sessions, scholarships, and other programs.
- Network promoting conferences and discussions to help nonprofits pool their resources. Principles, general information, how to join.
The Grantsmanship Center
- Offers grantsmanship training and low-cost publications to nonprofit organizations and US government agencies.
- Directory of nonprofit web resources: 16,000 organizations in 130 countries; resources for nonprofit managers; computing and the Internet, fundraising and volunteering, accounting and management, legal issues and nonprofit support organizations.
Institute for Global Communications
- Provides alternative sources of information as well as online access and comprehensive Internet services for progressive individuals and organizations.
- Online training resource for nonprofit and public organizations, offering individualized training program design as well as standard courses. Course catalog, reviews, newsletter, demos.
Jewish Organizing Initiative
- Provides Jewish young adults one-year paid fellowships in community organizing. Fellows are trained in organizing skills and educated in Judaism's religious, ethical, and historical tradition of working with groups for social and economic justice.
The Learning Institute for Nonprofit Organizations
- Series of online courses for the nonprofit sector. CEU Credit and a Certificate in Nonprofit Leadership and Management are available upon completion.
- A community of individuals and organizations concerned with increasing communication and information sharing within the nonprofit public service sector.
Nonprofit Charitable Organizations [About.com]
- Weekly articles and links to resources for nonprofit organizations, including nonprofit managers, donors, fundraisers and volunteers.
Nonprofit Risk Management Network
- Provides risk management assistance and resources for community-serving nonprofit organizations. Many articles and tutorials.
- Weblog dealing with nonprofit sector issues.
Nuts & Bolts Publishing
- Magazine providing non-profit professionals with practical, "how-to" management tips to build a better organization, from fundraising to communications.
Online Nonprofit Information Center
- Details and ordering information for publications on starting and running a nonprofit organization of any size (US focus).
People in Aid
- Promoting best practice in the management and support of international aid personnel.
- Online publication of state, national and international news on fundraising, giving, managing, grant seeking, volunteering, and technology in the nonprofit and philanthropic community, including an email bulletin and job postings.
- DC-based consulting firm that specializes in training members of nonprofit organizations and national associations how to lobby. Includes a guide to advocacy for nonprofits.
- Technology resource aimed at nonprofit organizations featuring NPO discounts, discussions, articles, and recommendations.
- Provides computers, skilled volunteers and training to nonprofit groups in the Boston area and around the world.
- Web and computer-related resources for nonprofits including fundraising links, and publications.
- Offers free services to the not-for-profit community including various fundraising programs designed to give the greatest amount possible to charities and other not for profit groups.
Usenet soc.org.nonprofit -
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 4, 2013 at 15:45:07 UTC -