become an editor
the entire directory
only in Lineage/Colonial
Daughters of American Colonists
The National Society Sons of Colonial New England
- Lineage society open to any male descendant of persons living in the New England States from 1620 - 1776, including Connecticut, New York, Vermont, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, Maine, and Massachuettes. Offers history of society, meetings, application for membership, and resources.
Order of Descendants of Ancient Planters
- Lineage society for descendants of settlers who arrived in Virginia before 1616, remained for a period of three years, paid their passage, and survived the massacre of 1622, as well as receiving the first patents of land in the new world as authorized by Sir Thomas Dale in 1618.
The Order of the Founders and Patriots of America
- National lineage society for male descendants of an ancestor who settled in any of the colonies now included in the United States of America prior to 1657, and includes a patriotic ancestor in the same line who served to promote the cause of American independence between 1775 and 1784. Offers history of society, state officers, membership, objectives, programs and activities, publications, and links.
The Society of Middletown First Settlers 1650-1700
- Open to all descendants of the first settlers of Middletown, Connecticut. Offers newsletter, photo album, and contacts.
Texas Society of the Children of the American Revolution
- Membership and contact information for the Texas Society of C.A.R. Promotes interest in lineage organizations for children.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 20, 2016 at 4:45:05 UTC -