the entire directory
only in Organizations/High_Intelligence
Science: Social Sciences: Psychology: Intelligence
Science: Social Sciences: Psychology: Intelligence: IQ Tests
This category in other languages:
The Cerebrals Society
- A society for those whose IQ falls at or above the 99.7th percentile (top 0.3% of the general population). Members interact via discussion forums and an online journal. IQ tests are available on this site.
- The high IQ society for musicians for the top 1% of the population. Admission is possible via its own tests. Offers a forum for members.
- Seeks to be a forum for the intelligent and to encourage intelligence-related research.
- A forum for the intellectually highly gifted. Members must have an IQ of at least 132 (M=100; SD=16).
International High IQ Society
- Requires score of 126 on any of five free tests. Members enjoy access to chat rooms, discussion forums, online tournaments in chess, backgammon, contract bridge, and Go, as well as difficult puzzles and brainteasers, and the ability to submit works to the quarterly online magazine.
- An organization of those with IQ scores in the 99th percentile (top 1% of the general population). The goals of the organization are to encourage meaningful intellectual fellowship, foster an exchange of ideas on any and all subjects, and to assist in research relating to high intelligence.
- Society with an entrance requirement at the one in a million level. Its purpose is to provide members with forums and outlets for their ideas.
Poetic Genius Society
- An organization for highly gifted individuals (99.5 percentile IQ, or the top 0.5% of the general population) who have a love of poetry. Members can submit works for publication in the organization's online journal and interact with fellow poets via a member chat forum, and a message board.
- Educational, scientific, and research group for those with extreme intelligence.
- High IQ society. Membership active in environmentalism and research.
Triple Nine Society
- TNS is a high-IQ society which selects members at the 99.9th percentile using a number of IQ and academic aptitude tests. Journal: Vidya.
World Intelligence Network
- International non-profit intelligence organization, created to support communication and interactions among members of various high IQ societies on a world wide web basis.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 13, 2015 at 2:05:09 UTC -