become an editor
the entire directory
only in Masonic_Research/Research_Lodges
Quatuor Coronati Correspondence Circle
- Masonic research organization associated with Quatuor Coronati Lodge No. 2076 (United Grand Lodge of England).
A. Douglas Smith Lodge of Research No. 1949 - Alexandria, Virginia
- Meeting in the North Room of the George Washington Masonic National Memorial.
Civil War Lodge of Research No. 1865
- Chartered under the Grand Lodge of Virginia, this site is dedicated to the role of Freemasonry in the U.S. Civil War.
El Camino Lodge of Research
- Constituent Research Lodge of the Grand Lodge F.&A.M. of California.
Heritage Lodge No. 730, GLC (Ont)
- Situated in Canada, Heritage Lodge was founded to provide an intellectual environment for the pursuit of Masonic knowledge. Also, to offer a service for receiving and cataloguing artifacts for the preservation of Masonic Heritage without encroaching upon traditional practices of Constituent Lodges in Freemasonry.
Internet Lodge of Research - Alberta Canada
- A regularly formed Research Lodge of Freemasonry meeting 4 times per year at Calgary, Alberta, Canada
James M. Simms Lodge of Masonic Research
- Constituted under the Most Worshipful Prince Hall Grand Lodge of Georgia. Trestleboard, officers, history, calendar and links.
Jewels of the Craft - Study and Collectors Circle
- Research and collectors organisation for Masonic jewels formed in 1990. Publishes "The Diadem", a quarterly journal. Meets twice yearly at Birmingham, UK.
Lodge of Research No. 200 - Dublin, Ireland
- Masonic Lodge of Research meeting 2nd Sat in Feb (Dublin)and 4th Sats in April, Sept and Nov (varies). History, Future Events, Special Papers and Transactions, Membership.
Maine Lodge of Research
- Chartered research lodge under the Grand Lodge of Masons in Maine. Meets quarterly on the fourth Saturday of March, June and September and the first Saturday of December.
Minerva Research Lodge No. 27
- Research Lodge Minerva 27 was founded in 1962 to take care of Masonic Research work in Finland. Minerva publishes a Year Book called Annales Minervae and also special studies in a series called Acta Minervae.
Missouri Lodge of Research
- Originally founded in 1923 as a Masonic Research Society, the Missouri Lodge of Research was formally chartered by The Grand Lodge of Missouri in 1941.
New Jersey Lodge of Masonic Research and Education No. 1786 - Trenton
- Meets on the 4th Saturday in January, March, May, and September. NJ LORE Officers, schedule, papers.
South Dakota Lodge of Research
- A constituent lodge of the Grand Lodge of South Dakota.
Southern California Research Lodge
- SCRL is one of the largest, if not the largest, Research Lodge with over 3000 members world wide. Members come from every state, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and at least 20 foreign countries.
Texas Lodge of Research
- Under the Grand Lodge of Texas, AF&AM. Features history, meeting dates, and research papers.
United Masters Research Lodge No. 167 - Auckland, New Zealand
- Meets on the 4th Thursday at 7:30 PM. Lodge information, calendar, research papers and links.
Utah Lodge of Research
- A constituent lodge of the Grand Lodge of Utah.
Vermont Lodge of Research
- News, publications, submissions and links.
Victorian Lodge of Research No. 218, UGLV
- The Victorian Lodge of Research, which belongs not to one particular locality, but to the entire Craft in Victoria and elsewhere, provides excellent opportunities for the advancement of Masonic knowledge. Its goals are to educate, publish and communicate.
W.F. Meier Lodge of Research No. 281 - Seattle
- Washington, USA. Location, officers, calendar and links.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 26, 2015 at 14:35:03 UTC -