become an editor
the entire directory
only in Chivalric/Religious
Open Directory - Society: Organizations: Chivalric: Religious
Knights Templar, Masonic
Order of Saint Lazarus
Society: Organizations: Fraternal: Religious
Society: Organizations: Religious
Knights Templar of North America
- Ordo Pauperum Commilitum Christi et Templi Solomonis, Equites Templi (OPCCTS). Accepting any baptized Christian adult man or woman. History, membership information, events.
Order of St. Ignatius
- Founded in 1976 by the metropolitan of the Antiochian Orthodox archdiocese of North America, with the blessing of the Antioch patriarch Elias IV. Overview of the order, its history and its current projects plus news and contact information.
Order of St. Stanislas - Grand Castellan
- Dedicated to establishing and maintaining the order's chivalric reputation. Also provides news and information.
Order of the Trapezoid
- Chivalric order of knighthood within the Temple of Set for adept black magicians who have sworn fealty beyond death.
Ordo Militia Templi Salomonis 1995
- An organization founded in 1995 and dedicated to the research and emulation of the original Knights Templar of 1118-1314. Overview, history, graphics, and members-only area.
The Papal Orders and the Vatican Court
- Information about chivalric orders awarded by the Holy See or founded by Papal Bull.
Patriarchal Order of the Holy Cross of Jerusalem
- The Knights of the Holy Cross of Jerusalem are a holy militia whose objectives are to promote and support religious, cultural, charitable and social works, and to bring brotherly help to people in the Holy Land and the entire Christian East.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 2, 2007 4:48:44 PM EST -