the entire directory
only in Organizations/United_States
Catholic War Veterans
Disabled American Veterans
Jewish War Veterans
Marine Corps League
Military Order of the Purple Heart
Paralyzed Veterans of America
Ukrainian American Veterans
Veterans of Foreign Wars
Vietnam Veterans of America
Welfare and Assistance
World War II
Recreation: Motorcycles: Organizations: North America: United States: US Military Veterans
Regional: North America: United States: Society and Culture: Military
Society: Organizations: Lineage: American Wars and Conflicts
American Ex-Prisoners of War Organization
- Site contains information on entitlements, medical research, over 200 biographies of ex-POWs. Photos, stories and ads searching for former POWs.
Cold War Veterans Association
- Lobbies for veterans' benefits, educates the public about the Cold War, and provides a fraternal community for Cold War veterans. Press releases, news, and discussion forum.
Freedom Through Vigilance Association
- The FTVA is an association that supports the U.S. Air Force's Air Intelligence Agency and provides a channel for current and ex USAFSS/ESC/AFIC and AIA personnel to remain in touch.
Hoosier Veterans Assistance Foundation
- Provides assistance to homeless and near homeless veterans by providing shelter, food, clothing and many other needed services.
IRS Veterans Association at Ogden, Utah
- US Military Veterans at the IRS Ogden Service Center.
Italian American War Veterans Of The United States
- Established to aid and assist veterans and their families, promote patriotism, civic welfare, and other objectives. Open to all U.S. war veterans.
Legion of Valor
- Recipients of the Medal of Honor, Distinguished Service Cross, Navy Cross, and the Air Force Cross. Comprised of veterans of W.W.II, Korea, Vietnam, Desert Storm, and Somalia.
The National Infantry Association
- National organization providing services and contacts to the entire Infantry Branch, also aiming to preserve the Infantry heritage through support of the National Infantry Museum.
Ohio Amvets Information
- News, Information, Products and Services for anyone interested in Military, Veterans or Military collectibles.
Veterans for Common Sense
- Includes a mailing list, volunteer opportunities, news, war stories, and membership information.
Veterans Resource Network Association
- A non-profit association for veterans from all branches of the U.S. military, offering advocacy, discounts and education about Veterans Administration policy and benefits.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 21, 2015 at 23:15:28 UTC -