become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health/Gulf_War_Illness
Gulf War Illness
Open Directory - Society: Military: Veterans: Issues: Health: Gulf War Illness
Society: History: By Time Period: Twentieth Century: Wars and Conflicts: Persian Gulf War: Issues
Society: Issues: Warfare and Conflict: Weapons: Depleted Uranium
Advanced Techniques For Overcoming CFS, FMS and GWS.
- Provides a treatment approach for fighting these ailments. Includes list of recommended reading and discussion of finding the root cause.
American Gulfwar Veterans Association
- Stated goal is to provide information and obtain treatment for service members and families.
Burning Semen Syndrome
- Offers a questionnaire for current and former service members who feel they may be affected, due to their participation in the arena of operations.
Captain Joyce Riley: Gulf War Syndrome
- Transcript of a speech given by a former Air Force Reserve officer, concerning biological warfare.
Current Bibliographies in Medicine 94-3: Persian Gulf Experience and Health
- 594 selected citations from 1971-1994. From National Library of Medicine.
Gulf War Illnesses Research
- Discusses possible causes for the disease, how to detect it, and possible treatments.
Gulf War Syndrome Message Board
- For affected service member discussion.
Gulf War Veteran Resource Pages
- Offers live chat sessions, discussion groups, and mailing lists. The site also publishes a self-help guide for affected personnel.
New York Times: Gulf War Syndrome
- Archives of news articles. First time users must set a password to view content.
Office of the Special Assistant for Gulf War Illnesses
- Official government site, that provides declassified documents with potential relevance for affected personnel.
Reason Magazine: Gulf Lore Syndrome
- Offers articles and opinions against the existence of a real disease.
The Impact of Infectious Diseases on the Health of U.S. Troops Deployed to the Persian Gulf During Operations Desert Shield/Desert Storm
- Epidemiological study from Office of the Special Assistant for Gulf War Illnesses, published in the journal Clinical Infectious Diseases. (January 01, 1995)
Gulf War Illness
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, November 1, 2009 8:05:12 PM EST -