become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health/Gulf_War_Illness
Gulf War Illness
Society: History: By Time Period: Twentieth Century: Wars and Conflicts: Persian Gulf War: Issues
Society: Issues: Warfare and Conflict: Weapons: Depleted Uranium
Advanced Techniques For Overcoming CFS, FMS and GWS.
- Provides a treatment approach for fighting these ailments. Includes list of recommended reading and discussion of finding the root cause.
American Gulfwar Veterans Association
- Stated goal is to provide information and obtain treatment for service members and families.
Burning Semen Syndrome
- Offers a questionnaire for current and former service members who feel they may be affected, due to their participation in the arena of operations.
Captain Joyce Riley: Gulf War Syndrome
- Transcript of a speech given by a former Air Force Reserve officer, concerning biological warfare.
Current Bibliographies in Medicine 94-3: Persian Gulf Experience and Health
- 594 selected citations from 1971-1994. From National Library of Medicine.
Gulf War Illnesses Research
- Discusses possible causes for the disease, how to detect it, and possible treatments.
Gulf War Syndrome Message Board
- For affected service member discussion.
Gulf War Veteran Resource Pages
- Offers live chat sessions, discussion groups, and mailing lists. The site also publishes a self-help guide for affected personnel.
New York Times: Gulf War Syndrome
- Archives of news articles. First time users must set a password to view content.
Office of the Special Assistant for Gulf War Illnesses
- Official government site, that provides declassified documents with potential relevance for affected personnel.
The Impact of Infectious Diseases on the Health of U.S. Troops Deployed to the Persian Gulf During Operations Desert Shield/Desert Storm
- Epidemiological study from Office of the Special Assistant for Gulf War Illnesses, published in the journal Clinical Infectious Diseases. (January 01, 1995)
Gulf War Illness
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 10, 2014 at 6:05:10 UTC -