become an editor
the entire directory
only in Veterans/Issues
Open Directory - Society: Military: Veterans: Issues
Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual
Society: Issues: Warfare and Conflict
Back into the Heart of Darkness: Combat PTSD
- Discusses Traumatic Incident Reduction (TIR), an alternative to traditional psychotherapy for treating Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder.
The Eagle's View
- Addresses international and national security and items of topical interest. It is dedicated to all those who served, and who are still serving, in the Armed Forces of the United States.
House Committee Veterans Issues
- From the U.S. House of Representatives Committee on Veterans' Affairs. Provides information and links concerning current topics and policies.
It Is Time To Put the Government On Notice
- A personal account of one person's struggle with Hepatitus C, contracted as a result of uniformed service. Includes links to other resources.
National Alliance of Families
- Dedicated to the return of America's missing service members from World War II, the Korean War, the Cold War, and Vietnam. Provides updates, when a soldier's status is changed by the government.
National Center for PTSD
- Site provides detailed information on their research done for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. Also includes specifics for females, older personnel, Native Americans, Japanese Americans and Hawaiians.
- Provides comprehensive information on several important topics, including homeless personnel, Agent Orange, POW/MIA, PTSD and Gulf War Syndrome.
Usenet rec.aviation.military -
Usenet soc.veterans -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 21, 2013 at 9:35:09 UTC -