become an editor
the entire directory
only in POW-MIA/World_War_II
World War II
Society: History: By Time Period: Twentieth Century: Wars and Conflicts: World War II
"And So ..." - Royal Navy stoker from Crete to German POW
- Memoirs of a Royal Navy stoker captured at Crete, who spent four years as a German POW.
- Website selling a book about Prisoners of War on Bataan.
Captain George Duffy's Prisoner of War page
- George Duffy writes about his experience as an American Merchant Mariner who was Prisoner of War (POW) of both the Germans and Japanese during World War II.
COFEPOW - Children of Far East Prisoners of War
- A charity perpetuating the memory of those Prisoners of War who were held captive in South East Asia during World War II.
Deliverance! It has come! WWII, POW Diary (1942-1945)
- This site is in memory of Herman Beaber who was a WWII POW in Los Banos, Philippines.
- Dedicated to the POW's held by the Japanese.
Ghost of Bataan
- POW survivor Abie Abraham tells the real truth about the Death March and prison camps in Bataan.
In Hell There Is A Place Called Death's Railway
- Stanley Willner's experience as a prisoner of war of the Japanese at the River Kwai.
Island Farm POW Camp 198 / Special Camp 11
- German POW camp in Bridgend, Wales, Great Britain called Camp 198.
Lest We Forget: The Railway of Death
- Fred Seiker's book containing paintings and stories of life as a Japanese POW building the Thai-Burma Railway.
Long Way - Watom Island
- The life of a World War II prisoner of war in East New Britain Province.
MIA Joseph Thompson
- Joseph Thompson has been MIA since 1943 when his plane was lost over Paupa New Guinea.
Mitsubishi Sendai #6 (Hanawa) POW Camp
- Stories of survival by the Allied POWs working as slave labor for Mitsubishi Copper Mining.
Never Forgotten - The story of the Taiwan POW Camps
- The story of the Japanese prisoner of war camps on the island of Taiwan (Formosa) during World War II.
POW John T Murray
- The story of Prisoner of War, John T. Murray, 2nd Echelon 7th Anti Tank Regiment, from New Zealand.
POWs in Japan, World War II
- Detailed information on allied POW camps under the Japanese in World War II. Includes camp and death rosters
Prisoner of Camp #1 - Fukuoka, Japan
- An insight into life and death at a POW camp in wartime Fukuoka. With actual testimonies of those who were there, both Allied and Japanese.
Prisoner Of War
- Eyewitness account by Dr. Paul Ashton, medical staff of the US Bataan force, contained in two books, Bataan Diary and a section called And Somebody Gives a Damn.
Prisoner of War book - POW-83
- Story of one man's struggle to survive the Japanese death camps in the Philippines during World War II.
Robert D. Reeves - Peoria to Munich - A Prisoner of War
- The story of one man's experiences in WWII as a Prisoner of War at Stalag VII-a, near Moosburg.
Swiss Internees Association
- A site comprised of the stories of U.S. Army Air Force veterans who endured captivity by the Swiss Government during WWII.
Twelve Hundred Days - Russell A. Grokett, Sr. WWII POW
- A biography of Russell A. Grokett's survival of the Bataan Death March, including three years as a Japanese Prisoner of War.
United States Marines in North China
- Records of US Marine POWs held in China by the Japanese during World War II.
World War II - Prisoners of War - Stalag Luft I
- Narratives and pics of Allied prisoners of war in Germany at Stalag Luft I during World War II. Official War Dept. documents, the secret newspaper, artwork, and the German interrogators.
World War II, My Grandfather's Story
- A grandson tells of the horrific and sometimes funny experiences his grandfather had as an infantryman and a Prisoner of War in Germany during World War II.
Usenet alt.war.pow-mia -
Usenet soc.history.war.world-war-ii -
World War II
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 13, 2014 at 12:15:12 UTC -