become an editor
the entire directory
only in Military/Multinational_Forces
North Atlantic Treaty Organisation
Society: Government: Multilateral
This category in other languages:
- Strasbourg-based force for the EU and the Atlantic Alliance comprises military contributions from the five framework nations of Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg and Spain and additional soldiers from Austria, Canada, Greece, Italy, Poland and Turkey.
European Gendarmerie Force (EGF)
- Official site of the initiative of 5 EU Member States - France, Italy, The Netherlands, Portugal and Spain – aimed at improving crisis management capability in sensitive areas.
Multinational Force and Observers (MFO)
- Unofficial web site for an international, non-UN military peace-keeping force in Egypt's Sinai Peninsula.
Multinational Force of Observers (MFO)
- Independent international peacekeeping organization established by the Arab Republic of Egypt and the State of Israel to monitor the security arrangements of their 1979 Treaty of Peace. With mission statement, articles, and procurement opportunities.
United Nations Peacekeeping
- News and information about the Department of Peacekeeping Operations, current and past operations, facts and figures, political missions, the department and the Peacebuilding Commission.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 8, 2009 at 21:30:50 UTC -