become an editor
the entire directory
only in Military/Arts_and_Literature
Arts and Literature
World War I
World War II
Arts: Visual Arts: Thematic: Aviation and Military
Amazing People Club
- Multimedia and stories focusing on the lives of women during times of conflict.
American Experience - War Letters
- Feature about war letters from the American Revolution to Desert Storm. Film description, transcript of letters, timeline, gallery, and teacher's guide.
Anthem For A Doomed Youth
- Writers and literature of the Great War, 1914-1918.
Army Technical Manuals
- The training and operational manuals of the US Army Medical Corps.
Ernst Jünger in Cyberspace
- An introduction to the life and works of Ernst Jünger, 1895-1998, together with bibliographies and some critical perspectives.
Military Info Publishing
- Out of print military manuals and articles specializing in historical military technology.
Military Manual Photocopies
- Provides photocopies of out-of-print, nonclassified, public domain military manuals and books when requested by libraries and individual researchers.
Military Yearbook Project
- Resources and information on military yearbooks, along with digital yearbook downloads, an extensive boot camp photo gallery, and forum.
- US military manuals from Air Force, Army, Navy, Marines, Coastguard, Nasa, Fema, on cd-rom.
- The US Army War College Quarterly Senior Professional Journal.
- Supplies manuals and books on historic U.S. military vehicles.
Russian State Library
- Official website of the department of military literature.The central library of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation.
US Army Manuals
- Features declassified manuals produced by the United States Army.
US Military Field Manuals
- Digital military training manuals for the armed forces covering various training and operations.
Arts and Literature
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 27, 2014 at 2:35:05 UTC -