become an editor
the entire directory
only in Vegetarianism/Organizations
- Founded by "Diet for a New America" author John Robbins. Promotes healthy food choices and educates, inspires, and empowers people to shift toward a plant-based diet and to take compassionate action for all life on Earth.
The Great American Meatout
- The world's largest grassroots dietary education campaign. Meatout encourages people to make the transition to a wholesome, nonviolent diet of whole grains, vegetables, and fresh fruits.
International Vegetarian Union
- Presented in English, German, Spanish, French, and other languages. Links to organizations world-wide, recipe database, and a forum.
National Capital Vegetarian Association
- The NCVA is a not-for-profit membership based organization created to educate the public about the health benefits of a plant-based diet for the improvement of public health.
North American Vegetarian Society
- Membership information, publications and merchandise available.
Vegetarian Resource Group
- A non-profit organization dedicated to educating the public on vegetarianism and the interrelated issues of health, nutrition, ecology, ethics, and world hunger.
Vegetarian Societies and Vegetarian Organizations
- A large listing of vegetarian societies and organizations.
Usenet rec.food.veg -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 29, 2014 at 14:05:03 UTC -