become an editor
the entire directory
only in Vegetarianism/Going_Vegetarian
Society: Lifestyle Choices: Vegetarianism: Books
Society: Philosophy: Ethics: Applied: Vegetarianism and Veganism
- Provides personal advice in a four-step plan.
How To Be A Vegetarian In 10 Easy Steps
- Also provides contact information and related links.
Ten Steps to Going Vegetarian
- Offers tips that gradually approach the conversion process.
- Information on how to go Vegan including DVDs, books and news.
- England-based educational site about vegetarianism, discussing food and nutrition issues, animal experimentation, and hunting.
The Vegetarian Starter Kit
- Includes health articles written by physicians, as well as "The 3-step way to go vegetarian".
Vegetarianism in a Nutshell
- Includes information on nutrition as well as useful links for those wanting to become vegetarian.
- Guidance for busy omnivores who would like to become vegetarians. Gives reasons for giving up meat, nutritional information, recipes, and suggestions for dealing with eating out and other social situations.
- Free vegetarian/vegan starter kit for changing eating habit for 60 days.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 30, 2016 at 17:56:43 UTC -