the entire directory
only in Lifestyle_Choices/Vegetarianism
Chats and Forums
Criticisms of Meat Eating
Dating and Personals
For Kids and Teens
Society: Issues: Animal Welfare
This category in other languages:
- Vegetarian and vegan recipes, discussion boards, articles, information from medical doctors, experts and nutritionists, and a community of people who share an interest in health, diet and the planet.
- Reports from veterans of vegetarian and raw-food diets, veganism, fruitarianism, and instinctive eating, plus new science from paleolithic diet research and clinical nutrition.
The Black Vegetarian Society of Georgia
- Vegetarian recipes, wholistic health and nutrition information.
ChooseVeg.com: A Guide to Vegetarian and Vegan Living
- Providing news, videos, vegan recipes, and information about the positive impacts that a vegetarian diet can have on animals, the environment, and your health.
Delicious TV: Totally Vegetarian
- Hosted by Toni Avtges and produced in Portland, Maine, cooking and lifestyle series featuring a culinary style that's casual and Mediterranean.
- List of famous vegetarians/vegans with quotes, links, recipes and a list of vegetarian restaurants.
- Provides a resource for people who are choosing a cruelty-free and health conscious lifestyle including discussion forums, recipes and news.
- Community message board for vegetarians and vegans, or anyone who is just interested in the meat-free lifestyle. Contains mainly recipes, and questions and answers on vegetarian/vegan food.
- A how-to guide to vegetarianism and veganism includes FAQ, links and resources. One of the PETA family of sites.
- PETA site includes recipes and information about vegetarianism.
- Contains information and news for vegetarians and vegans.
Meatless Monday Campaign
- Recipes designed to help people reduce their consumption of meats and saturated fat. From Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health.
Pregnancy Vegetarian Diet
- An essay by Reed Mangels on how vegetarians can easily meet their nutrient needs during pregnancy.
- Support for vegetarian lifestyle. The site features life coaching, courses, educational articles, reviews, recipes and resource guide.
- Information and resources on vegetarianism using humour.
The Veg Blog
- Includes news and links.
- Lists over 1000 vegetarian restaurants located worldwide. Site visitors can submit restaurant reviews.
- Lists many (mainly British) beers and whether or not they are suitable for vegetarians.
- Definition, origin and history of vegetarianism; lots of useful information, including how to raise infants on a vegetarian/vegan diet.
- Covers vegetarianism history, associations and dishes.
- Registered charity present news, recipes, events calendar, and educational material.
- Online companion to the magazine.
- Lists hundreds of tips and mini-facts relating to vegetarianism, vegans, health, nutrition, animal welfare, environment, and recipes.
- Includes an abundance of vegetarian resources.
- Promoting a vegetarian diet and giving reasons not to eat meat, ranging from health concerns to animal rights. Quotes from famous vegetarians.
- Recipes are included here.
VRG's Veggie Quiz
- Rates your knowledge of vegetarianism.
- Australian site about being vegetarian includes recipes, ethical and health related information.
Usenet rec.food.veg -
Usenet rec.food.veg.cooking -
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 18, 2014 at 11:46:02 UTC -