the entire directory
only in Lifestyle_Choices/Veganism
Criticisms of Dairy Products
Criticisms of Eggs
Criticisms of Meat Eating
Dating and Personals
Difficulties With Being Vegan
This category in other languages:
Leather Substitutes Resource Guide
- An in-depth guide for those attempting to reduce or eliminate their use of animal skins for clothing and other uses. Copying encouraged.
- Vegetarian and vegan recipes, discussion boards, articles, information from medical doctors, experts and nutritionists, and a community of people who share an interest in health, diet and the planet.
- Vegan and vegetarian food tips, tricks, reviews, and recipes.
- Provides a comprehensive listing of animal rights/vegetarian/vegan events and information for people in Arizona. Seeks to unite individuals and groups with shared interests.
Beyond Vegetarianism: Transcending Outdated Dogmas
- Articles and news update about a variety of meat-free diets and lifestyles.
- An online gathering place for like-minded people to connect, share recipes and ideas, and shop.
Defining Vegan (Vegan Outreach)
- What the word vegan means to various people.
Food Ingredients Made from Animals
- Alphabetical list of food ingredients derived from animals.
- A how-to guide to vegetarianism and veganism includes FAQ, links and resources. One of the PETA family of sites.
Hedweb List of Vegan Companies
- A list of cosmetic, household, and footwear suppliers.
- A dehydrated snack food manufacturing company using only raw, vegan, and organic ingredients.
- Not-for-profit organization promoting meatless diets and lifestyles with the goal of creating a cruelty-free society. Testimonials and products.
- Information promoting health and ecological stewardship among athletes of all ages and abilities.
- Promotes peaceful and inspired living with vegan lifestyle tips, recipes, wellness and natural beauty.
- Links and resources to organizations, restaurants and animal rescue groups in the Seattle area.
- Promoting the many compelling reasons to change to a vegan lifestyle.
- Vegan information including a weblog, web directory, and New York City restaurant guide.
Tips for Promoting Veganism
- Suggested strategies for vegans who want to share their views and encourage others to adopt their lifestyle.
- Discussion forum about health, ethics, humor and recipes.
- Information on vegan products, resources, recipes and links.
- Online shopping for vegan shoes and bags for vegans and vegetarians.
The Vegan Connection
- Vegan Information. Vegan recipes and information, restaurant reviews, information on finding vegan products. Specific information for Jackson, Mississippi, and Columbia, South Carolina.
- Contains answers to common questions on eating and consumption by vegans.
Vegan in Vancouver
- A guide to vegan-friendly restaurants, shops, health resources and places to see for both locals and visitors to Vancouver, British Columbia.
- An organization working to end animal exploitation through the promotion of a vegan lifestyle.
The Vegan Society
- The world's first vegan society. Provides fact sheets on topics including nutrition and health.
Vegan Travel in the Greek Islands
- Guide to Greek vegan food and drink and island specific advice / reviews.
- Vegan homepages, resources, recommendations and news in the UK.
- Vegan dance troupe with a mission. Presents information on their touring show, a gallery of photographs, their favorite restaurants and shopping reviews.
Vegan World Order
- Includes suggested ingredients, shopping lists, recipes and restaurant listings in North America.
Vegan-Straightedge Mailing List
- Mailing list offers a forum for those who abstain from animal products, alcohol, tobacco, drugs, and other substances.
- Geared toward the aspiring and long-term vegan. Features articles, interviews, product evaluations, and book reviews. Also offers recipes and a large bookstore.
- Collection of categorized links.
Vegans New Zealand
- Content includes links to recent original research supporting the vegan lifestyle and plant-based diets.
- Vegan community news and animal rights information in Ireland.
The Vegetarian Resource Group: Veganism in a Nutshell
- Find a general overview of the lifestyle including nutrition, common foods, alternatives to eggs and dairy, and links to books for sale.
The Vegetarian Site
- Online portal for vegan living. Sections include animal rights, health and nutrition, news, editorials, free recipes, cruelty-free shopping, upcoming events.
Veggies Catering Campaign
- Links to vegan and related firms worldwide, including shops.
- Vivism offers itself as a more nature-friendly diet to Veganism. Theories and links to related sites are featured.
Webring: Vegan and Cruelty-free
- A small ring of vegan websites.
- A brochure explaining why people choose to follow a vegan lifestyle.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 2, 2015 at 17:35:13 UTC -