become an editor
the entire directory
only in Medical/Case_Evaluation
Society: Law: Services: Expert Witnesses: Medical
Alexander Mead MD
- Offers legal case review by experienced, board certified cardiologist and internist. Introduction, fees and contacts to serve attorneys nationwide, from Denver, Colorado.
- Offers medical providers innovative ways to resolve denied or disputed health insurance claims. Includes software, CD of previous cases, denial management publications, training and consultations from Blanchard, Oklahoma.
Carolina Case Management and Rehabilitation Services, Inc.
- Offers management for medical, vocational and disability, designed to facilitate rapid closure. Events, case referral form, opportunities in both States, contacts in Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Offers evaluation of medical malpractice cases, health care licensure, hospital credentials, Medicare and Medicaid fraud, and litigation support services. Based in Santa Fe, NM.
EvaluMed Companies, Inc.
- Register of board certified physicians with legal experience, and facilities for trial preparation. Based in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- Investigation of possible toxic litigation cases.
Independent Medical Evaluations, Inc.
- Offers to evaluate diagnosis and treatment, for attorneys, insurance companies, employers, and others. Includes locator for clinics throughout the USA, and contacts for corporate office in Traverse City, Michigan.
Litigation Management, Inc.
- Offers medical information management services, from initial strategy development through trial. Corporate headquarters in Mayfield Heights, Ohio.
Medical Advisory Services for Attorneys
- MASA is a multi-specialty expert medical co-counsel assisting attorneys, insurance companies and physicians in their management of medically related legal cases, from Boca Raton, Florida.
Medical Litigation Consultants
- Consulting services for personal injury and malpractice lawyers and their clients.
Medical Research Consultants
- Offers state-of-the-art information, litigation and educational support to the healthcare, legal, and insurance industries. Includes company profile, login for clients, and contacts in Houston, Texas.
Medical Review Foundation, Inc.
- Offers sample reports, malpractice tips and information for clients and attorneys, about evaluations for medical and personal injury cases. Based in Vienna, VA.
New England Medical Legal Consultants, Inc.
- Staff, expert resources, FAQ and course for case review. List of practice areas and contact in Warwick, Rhode Island.
Panel of Consultants
- Case management and independent evaluations for the legal and insurance communities by healthcare consultants. Includes FAQ for vocational rehabilitation counselors and public, and details of offices in Seattle, Washington.
- Providing pediatric malpractice case review and consultation for defendants. Based in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 5, 2016 at 10:54:08 UTC -