become an editor
the entire directory
only in Litigation_Support/Evidence_and_Presentations
Evidence and Presentations
Science: Science in Society: Forensic Science: Forensic Photography
Society: Law: Services: Litigation Support: Forensic Animation
21st Century Forensic Animation
- Forensic computer animation of motor vehicle accidents, murders, aviation and product liability.
3D Crime Scene
- Crime scene reconstruction training and consultation for criminal justice professionals.
Advanced Intellectual Property Graphics, Inc.
- Visual aids for litigation, marketing, and intellectual property.
Barnes & Roberts LLC
- Graphics, video, demonstratives, and trial presentations.
- Expert visual support for biotech patent litigation.
Borrowed Ladder Media Services, Inc.
- Custom multimedia presentations, trial graphics, and exhibits.
By Design Legal Graphics, Inc.
- Providing strategic trial visuals and graphics consulting services. Offoces in San Francisco and Portland, Oregon.
- Provides visual consulting and data management and analysis services.
- Electronic evidence discovery services.
Clear Case Legal
- Preparation of legal graphics, courtroom presentations, and demonstrative aids.
- Full service litigation support company that can assist in every phase of your case. Dallas, Texas.
- Producing computer-generated animation for litigation.
- Providing demonstrative evidence and forensic art services for litigation.
- Courtroom graphic design, consulting and production for Southern California trial attorneys.
The Focal Point, LLC
- Litigation graphic support throughout the U.S. Works with trial attorneys to develop case theory and themes that lead to persuasive graphics and animations. Based in Oakland, California.
Forensic Imaging Consultants
- Photographic imaging services for legal, business, and government needs. Pine Mountain Club, California.
Gibson Creative, Inc.
- Legal video services and multimedia trial presentation services for law firms nationwide. Based in Jackson, Mississippi.
Granite State Graphics
- Forensic animations and graphics for legal, accident reconstruction, and insurance professionals.
- Exhibit services, from mounting of enlargements to incorporation of all aspects of visual media into cohesive presentations. Based in Phoenix, Arizona.
- New Orleans firm specializing in medical illustrations, demonstrative evidence and litigation graphics.
- Litigation presentation specialists offering animation, legal graphics and courtroom demonstrative exhibits and web pages for attorneys and experts - Tallahassee, Florida
inFocus Litigation Support
- Litigation document management, presentation and video services. Offices in New York and New Jersey.
- Strategic graphics (making difficult concepts easy to understand) and comprehensive trial technology and support.
Juris Productions, Inc.
- Legal video company in Pasadena, California specializing in settlement documentaries and day-in-the-life presentations for attorneys.
Keyframe Multimedia, Inc.
- Producing demonstrative evidence for the legal industry. Based in Portland, Oregon.
Legal Art Works
- Providing demonstrative exhibits and medical illustrations, including surgical procedures and anatomical illustrations.
Legal Arts Multimedia, LLC
- Nationwide provider of trial graphics services.
- Providing trial graphics, exhibits, and animations.
- Providing proven graphic strategies for today's litigation including consulting, graphic design and technology. Based in Oklahoma City.
- Searchable, downloadable collection of medical illustrations and demonstrative evidence materials for use by legal professionals.
Litigation Services and Technologies
- Deposition and exhibit services.
- Court presentation and document management services.
Med Tec Imaging, Inc.
- Medical film duplication, scanning, prints, and video services. Based in Dallas, Texas.
Medical Legal Art
- Provider of medical demonstrative evidence, including illustrations, animations, and computer presentations.
Naegeli Trial Technologies
- Products and services to help create multimedia presentations for the litigation process.
North County Graphics
- Legal demonstrative evidence for use by attorneys. Specializes in medical and technical illustrations, photo and document enlargements, and multimedia presentations.
On The Record, Inc.
- Specializing in the preparation, setup and execution of fully integrated evidence presentation systems.
Origin Point, Inc.
- Forensic graphics firm emphasizing three-dimensional incident reconstruction.
Sundblom Design Grou
- Assistance with preparation of demonstrative evidence.
Superior Imaging Services
- Providing x-ray duplication services for lawyers and law offices. Based in Ventura, California.
Think Twice Inc.
- Litigation graphics and courtroom presentation support services.
Trial Exhibits, Inc.
- Full service litigation and trial presentation support including: graphics, animations, medical illustrations, deposition videos, settlement videos, mediation presentations, and trial presentations.
- Produces medical illustrations, exhibits and animations for attorneys and legal matters.
- Forensic and legal graphics and 3D animation for courtroom presentations. Physician owned and operated.
- Graphic design, computer animation, and courtroom presentation technology.
- Dedicated to helping litigators incorporate the newest courtroom technology into their overall trial strategies. Develops customized presentations that will help convey crucial information to the judge and jury.
Evidence and Presentations
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 11, 2014 at 21:05:10 UTC -