become an editor
the entire directory
only in Services/Litigation_Support
Open Directory - Society: Law: Services: Litigation Support
Evidence and Presentations
Advanced Courtroom Technologies
- Offering litigation support services and software, including electronic courtroom presentation. Offices in Florida and California.
- Trial consultants and jury consultants specializing in trial strategy, jury persuasion, jury research, focus groups, mock arbitrations, and witness training services.
- Litigation management services offered for complex and intellectual property litigation.
- Jury and trial consultation, and exhibit preparation services.
Bonora D Andrea
- Providing a wide range of services in support of litigation.
Bork Communication Group
- Communications strategies and tactics to help corporations and their lawyers avoid or win litigation, and protect reputation.
Courtroom Communications LLC
- Witness preparation services, exhibit preparation, and lawyer training. New York, NY.
Courtroom Sciences, Inc.
- Providing a broad range of litigation consulting services from offices in Irving, Texas.
D-M Information Systems, Inc.
- Providing a broad range of litigation support services.
David Yamins M.D.
- Psychiatrist offering assistance with jury selection, witness preparation, and trial themes.
- Trial and jury consulting firm specializing in strategic communications, graphics and demonstrative evidence, and persuasion.
- Firm with practices in financial restructuring and litigation support.
- Consultant for attorneys and clients working with expert witnesses, or responding to the misuse of experts by opposing counsel, especially in the physical sciences.
Hennington & Associates
- Trial and jury consulting firm.
- Jury and trial consulting firm.
- Trial support and jury consultation firm.
Karen Kash Redden, MS
- Houston consultant providing a range of trial consultation services.
Keene Trial Consulting
- Consulting firm providing pre-trial research, witness preparation, voir dire, jury selection, and in-trial services.
L.S. Sherman Litigation Consulting, LLC
- Case evaluation, litigation support, and expert witness referral.
- Provides professional actors to the legal profession for mock trials, deposition readings, and related needs.
Litigation Information Management
- Litigation support and case management services. Portland, Oregon.
Louis Genevie & Associates, Inc.
- Jury research, trial preparation and presentation services.
MDEX Online, Inc.
- Medical legal consulting services, economic expert location services, and a database of cases involving attempts to exclude expert testimony.
National Jury Project
- Litigation and jury consulting firme.
- Litigation and trial support company, specializing in strategy, graphics, and presentations. Includes services, publications and case studies. Offices in Santa Monica, California and Seattle, Wshington.
- Jury research and civil trial consultation.
Talisman International, LLC
- Consultation for litigation support and information security.
The Techno-Crime Institute
- Consulting and research firm providing computer forensics analysis and expert witness services in internal investigations, criminal or civil litigation.
Trial Behavior Consulting
- Jury research, witness preparation, mock trial, post-trial interview, and litigation consulting services.
Trial Consultants, Inc.
- Online services to assist with case preparation and management.
Trial Science, Inc.
- Trial preparation consultation services.
Trial Technologies, Inc.
- Jury and trial consulting firm, assisting with pretrial and litigation matters. Based in Miami, Florida.
Trial Vision Inc.
- Services include jury research, strategy development, design and production of demonstrative evidence, and electronic trial presentation. Seattle, Washington.
- Offering software, training, litigation support, transcript management, and presentation services.
- Trial and settlement consulting, including mock trial and arbitrations and focus groups.
Zagnoli, McEvoy, Foley Ltd.
- Litigation and communication consulting.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 21, 2014 at 20:59:25 UTC -