the entire directory
only in North_America/United_States
Lawyers and Law Firms
Regional: North America: United States: Business and Economy: Legal Services
Regional: North America: United States: Government: Legislative Branch: Agencies that Support Congress: Library of Congress: Copyright Office
Banner & Witcoff, Ltd.
- Dedicated to the specialized practice of intellectual property law, with offices in Chicago, Washington DC, Boston, and Portland, Oregon.
Fenwick & West LLP
- National law firm that provides comprehensive legal services to technology and life sciences clients of national and international prominence. Offices in Silicon Valley, San Francisco, Seattle and Boise.
Hayes Soloway PC
- Offering representation for owners and users of intellectual property, from offices in Arizona and New Hampshire.
- Intellectual property attorneys with offices in New York, Rochester and Boston. Includes firm profile and services offered.
Knobbe Martens Olson & Bear LLP
- Law firm with offices in California and Washington specializing in all aspects of intellectual property. Includes profile, services and news.
Ladejola & Peloquin, PLLC
- Intellectual property law firm with offices in Seattle and New York.
Merchant & Gould
- National firm engaged exclusively in the practice of intellectual property law.
Myers Wolin LLC
- Intellectual property firm with offices in New York and New Jersey. Includes services offered and attorney profiles.
Patterson, Thuente, Skaar & Christensen, PA
- Intellectual property law firm with offices in Minneapolis and Atlanta.
- Offering services including litigation, licensing, and the securing of patent, trademark and copyright protection.
Russ Weinzimmer & Associates P.C.
- National IP law firm providing patent searching, patent preparation, patent prosecution, and patent licensing. Offices in Milford, Boston and New York.
Schmeiser, Olsen & Watts, LLP
- Intellectual property law firm with offices in New York and Arizona.
Volpe and Koenig PC
- Intellectual property boutique law firm with offices in Philadelphia, PA and Princeton, NJ.
Woodcock Washburn LLP
- An intellectual property boutique specializing in all aspects of IP law. Offices in Atlanta, Philadelphia, and Seattle.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 24, 2012 at 6:24:06 UTC -