become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Mississippi
Lawyers and Law Firms
Regional: North America: United States: Mississippi: Business and Economy: Legal Services
Adams & Edens
- General practice law firm, located in Brandon, offering services in many areas of law including corporate, government, acquisitions, real estate, banking and secured lending, estate planning, personal injury, mortgage foreclosure and employment relations.
Adcock & Morrison, PLLC
- This law firm concentrates on premises, professional and product liability, construction accidents, legal and medical malpractice, workers compensation, pharmaceutical and motor vehicle litigation, and personal injury claims.
Akins & Adams, P.A.
- General practice law firm, located in Ripley.
B Bronson Tabler PA
- Focusing on real estate, personal injury, wrongful death, and criminal defense from offices in Tupelo and Booneville.
Baker Law Firm, P.C.
- Attorneys in Brandon focusing predominantly on real estate matters and civil litigation.
Balch & Bingham LLP
- General practice law firm, with offices located in Jackson and Gulfport.
Biggs, Ingram & Solop, PLLC
- Law firm located in Jackson focusing on toxic tort, hospital defense, insurance and business law, products and premises liability defense, commercial and general litigation, alternative dispute resolution, probate, and real estate matters.
Blackmon & Blackmon, PLLC
- General practice law firm, located in Canton, focusing on medical malpractice, wrongful death, defective product injuries, 18 wheeler accidents, personal injury, civil and criminal defense, insurance discrimination, commercial injury litigation, vehicle roll-overs, and slip and fall accidents.
The Blanchard Law Firm, PLLC
- Law firm located in Tupelo, focusing on family law, criminal defense, business law and personal injury.
Bond & Botes, P.C.
- With offices located in Gulfport, Jackson, Hattiesburg, Southhaven, Pascagoula and Tupelo, provides representation for debt relief, medical malpractice, disability claims and veterans' benefits.
Brown, Buchanan & Sessoms P.A.
- Practice includes corporate, mass tort, insurance and transportation litigation, with offices in Biloxi and Pascagoula.
Bryan, Nelson, Schroeder, Castigliola & Banahan
- Pascagoula lawyers focusing on insurance defense, defense of products liability, medical malpractice, admiralty, workers' compensation, construction, environmental claims, and tobacco litigation.
Burr & Forman LLP
- With offices in Laurel and Jackson, offers a wide range of business and litigation services to diverse clients with local, national and international interests.
Byrd & Wiser
- Biloxi law firm offering services for matters including business bankruptcy, creditor representation, commercial litigation and personal injury.
The Camp Law Firm, PLLC
- Attorney in Jackson focusing on DUI and criminal defense, bond hearings, probation violations, hardship license, breathe test refusals and drug offenses.
Carroll Warren & Parker PLLC
- Located in Jackson, law firm practicing in the areas of complex civil litigation, property and casualty loss coverage, commercial insurance and reinsurance, large loss subrogation, products liability, bad faith, construction, and municipal annexation litigation, eminent domain, white collar criminal defense, mediation and arbitration.
Carter Law Firm, P.A.
- Trial lawyers located in Jackson, focusing on insurance defense litigation, family law, deeds, wills, estates, residential and commercial real estate matters.
Charlie Baglan & Associates
- Law firm located in Batesville focusing on general civil trial practice, personal injury, workers' compensation, products liability, railroad and river boat workers' injuries, wrongful death claims, automobile wrecks, social security disability, insurance litigation and medical malpractice.
Chhabra & Gibbs, P.A.
- Law firm located in Jackson focusing on workers' compensation, automobile wrecks, medical negligence, consumer fraud, products liability, offshore injuries, premises liability and nursing home neglect and abuse matters.
Clark and Clark Attorneys, P. A
- General practice law firm, with offices in Hattiesburg and Jackson.
The Cochran Firm
- Plaintiffs' litigation and criminal defense firm, with offices across the United States including Jackson, Mississippi.
Conway & Martin
- Personal injury and criminal defense firm, with offices in Gulfport.
Copeland, Cook, Taylor & Bush, P.A.
- Based in Jackson, practices in the areas of defense litigation, taxation, employee benefits, estates, environmental matters, bankruptcy, general litigation, insurance, securities, financial institutions and manufacturers.
Cosmich Simmons & Brown, PLLC
- General civil litigation firm practicing in the areas of mass and toxic tort, insurance and employment litigation, business, commercial and real estate law, with offices in Jackson, Hattiesburg and Biloxi, Mississippi and Cincinnati, Ohio.
Currie, Johnson, Griffin, Gaines & Myers, P.A.
- Practicing in state and federal courts, defending cases involving personal injury, health care facilities, insurance, bad faith claims, medical malpractice, property, casualty and products liability, from offices located in Jackson and Biloxi. Also represents clients in employment and discrimination cases.
Danks, Miller & Cory
- Boutique law firm, located in Jackson, composed of three attorneys concentrating on business law and medical malpractice cases, criminal defense, personal injury, insurance disputes and local government issues, representing clients statewide.
David Butts Law Firm
- Attorney focusing on personal injury, estates, divorce, entertainment, copyright and trademark law, with offices in Tupelo, Jackson and Madison.
Davis-Morris Law Firm P.A.
- Law firm focusing on social security and SSI disability payments, from offices in Clinton and Hattiesburg.
Dogan, Wilkinson, Kinard, Smith & Edwards
- Law firm, based in Pascagoula, representing companies and individuals throughout Mississippi and around the country, focusing on mass tort, insurance defense, estates, environmental, real estate, corporate, employment, banking and construction law, mergers and acquisitions, premises liability, commercial transactions and litigation.
Dukes, Dukes, Keating & Faneca, P.A.
- Law firm located in Gulfport, offering a variety of services for business, insurance, governmental agencies and individual clients.
Dunbar Monroe, PLLC
- Represents businesses in connection with trucking accidents, insurance defense, errors and omissions, freight and cargo claims, located in Jackson.
The Elder Law Firm of Mississippi, LLC
- Brandon law firm offering services for matters including family estate management, Medicaid planning and asset preservation.
Farese, Farese & Farese
- Lawyers practicing in the areas of personal injury, family law, criminal defense, workers' compensation, real estate, business torts, construction disputes, estates and trusts, and insurance litigation, from offices in Ashland.
Fortenberry Legal PLLC
- Trust and estate law firm providing probate-related representation to clients throughout the United States. Handles probate matters in Mississippi, Alabama, Louisiana, and Florida.
Fox Law Group, PA
- Tupelo law firm offering services for matters including personal injury, employment and labor law, overtime violations and Fair Labor Standards Act.
Grenfell, Sledge & Stevens, PLLC
- Plaintiffs' tort litigation practice concentrating in catastropic injury, death cases, and workers' compensation, from offices in Jackson.
The Guthrie Firm, PLLC
- Attorney, located in Ridgeland, focusing on personal injury, workers' compensation, criminal and DUI defense, expungements, commercial litigation, and appeals.
Gwin, Lewis & Punches, LLP
- Concentrates in the areas of insurance defense, residential and commercial real estate, oil and gas, and probate law, with offices in Natchez and Woodville.
Harlow Law Firm
- Grenada law firm offering services for matters including personal injury and family law.
Heidelberg Harmon PLLC
- Ridgeland law firm offering services for matters including insurance claim disputes, commercial claims, bad faith insurance, and breach of contract.
Hickman Goza & Spragins, PLLC
- Oxford law firm offering services for matters including personal injury, product liability, medical malpractice and insurance defense.
Hughes Brown, PLLC
- Oxford lawyers practicing employment law, labor law, real estate closings, title searches and more in Mississippi, Tennessee, Louisiana and Texas.
Hurdle Law Firm PLLC
- General practice law office located in Starkville, serving the Golden Triangle area, with representation on criminal law, family law, personal injury and related matters.
Joe Hollomon and Associates
- Located in Jackson, law office focusing on criminal defense, personal injury, insurance claims, premise liability, wrongful death and automobile and truck accidents.
Joel W. Howell, III
- Jackson lawyers focusing on personal injury and civil defense.
John L. Bailey
- Law office in Batesville, with focus on personal injury, workers' compensation, social security claims, bankruptcy, divorce, riverboat accidents, and medical malpractice.
John M. Mooney, Jr., PLLC
- Jackson attorney focusing on constitutional, intellectual property, and labor and employment law.
John O. Windsor
- Corinth attorney practicing in the areas of criminal and civil matters, including bankruptcy, DUI, felony defense, wills and estates, small business, real estate and family law.
Johnson Law Firm
- General practice law firm providing diverse legal services to clients along the Mississippi Gulf Coast and throughout the Southeastern United States.
- Law firm serving local, regional, national, and international business interests in a wide range of markets and industries. Offices are located in Baton Rouge, Birmingham, Houston, Lafayette, Miami, Mobile, Montgomery, New Orleans, Phoenix, The Woodlands, and Washington, D.C., as well as Jackson and Gulfport, Mississippi.
Jones, Funderburg, Sessums, Peterson & Lee, PLLC
- Jackson lawyers focusing on civil litigation, workers' compensation, ERISA, automobile accidents, personal injury and general practice matters.
Jude & Jude, PLLC
- Defense attorneys focusing in the areas of toxic tort, general civil litigation, environmental matters, insurance, workers' compensation and corporate law, with office located in Hattiesburg.
Kinney M. Swain, P.C.
- Greenville law firm representing clients in the areas of bankruptcy law, family law, litigation and appeals, medical malpractice, personal injury/plaintiffs, and products liability law.
Langston & Langston, PLLC
- Jackson lawyers focusing on wrongful death, medical malpractice, birth injury and trauma, insurance bad faith, employment law, products liability, alienation of affection, premises liability, pharmaceutical, and general civil litigation.
Law Office of Denvil F.Crowe PLLC
- Lawyer located in Tupelo, predominately practicing in the areas of consumer and small business debtor bankruptcy law and debt related matters, offering services to clients in north Mississippi.
Law Offices of Brent Marshall Bickham
- Gulf Coast lawyer practicing in the areas of divorce, domestic relations, workers' compensation, SSDI, and personal injury law.
The Law Offices of M. Devin Whitt, PLLC
- Jackson law firm representing clients in family law, divorce, criminal defense and personal injury cases.
Law Offices of Rusty Williard
- Brandon attorney focusing on personal injury and business litigation, estate disputes, DUI and family law matters.
Marc E. Brand
- Located in Jackson, lawyers focusing on commercial practice, divorce and domestic matters, bankruptcy, personal injury, corporate and wage and hour law, automobile accidents, civil litigation, and criminal matters.
Massey, Higginbotham, Vise & Phillips, P.A.
- Jackson firm practicing in the areas of personal injury, business matters, estate planning, outdoor law premises liability, and real estate issues.
McCraney Montagnet Quin & Noble, PLLC
- Law firm located in Ridgeland, focusing on admiralty and maritime claims; automobile, offshore and trucking accidents; bankruptcy; personal injury; insurance claim denials; wrongful death; real estate; medical malpractice; products liability; securities fraud; business, family, environmental and employment law.
McGuffee Law Firm
- Located in Madison, general civil law and trial practice in the state and federal courts of Mississippi, focusing on business, constitutional, employment, family and insurance law, personal injury, products liability, real estate, wills and estates, workers' compensation, and wrongful death suits.
McKay Lawler Franklin & Foreman, PLLC
- Located in Ridgeland, law firm offering services in the areas of business and commercial litigation, personal injury, bankruptcy, lender liability defense, insurance, arbitration and mediation, and real estate matters.
McRaney and McRaney
- Law firm located in Clinton focusing on bankruptcy, personal injury, family law, DUI and criminal cases.
Mel Coxwell, P.A.
- Attorney in Jackson focusing on family law, criminal defense, and civil litigation.
Merkel & Cocke, P.A.
- Located in Clarksdale, plaintiff law firm focusing on personal injury, medical malpractice, fair credit reporting, civil rights, legal malpractice, products liability, contract disputes, casino litigation, and workers' compensation cases.
The Michael R. Brown Law Offices, PLLC
- Located in Jackson, law firm focusing on personal injury, car wrecks, 18-wheeler accidents, wrongful death, employment discrimination, sexual harassment, and workers' compensation law.
Mike Farrell, P.L.L.C.
- Attorney in Jackson focusing on commercial litigation, employment law and labor law.
Mitchell, McNutt & Sams, P.A.
- General civil practice law firm with emphasis on corporate representation, with offices located in Tupelo, Columbus, Corinth, Oxford and Jackson.
Moffett Law Firm
- General practice firm, with an emphasis in the areas of personal injury, bankruptcy, Social Security, wills and estates, real estate, family and employment law, located in Tupelo.
Montague Pittman & Varnado, P.A.
- Offers legal services in areas including government and public creditor collections, asbestos defense, real estate, employment practices defense, business litigation, estate planning and probate, bankruptcy, personal injury insurance and medical malpractice defense from office in Hattiesburg.
Monti Caldwell Bishop
- Family law and criminal defense attorney offering legal services for divorce, adoption, child custody, child visitation, child support, and child modification matters, and misdemeanors, felonies, domestic violence, drug related cases, and homicides.
Morgan & Morgan
- Consumer protection and personal injury law firm in the southeast, with office in Jackson, focusing on automobile wrecks, motorcycle accidents, workers' compensation, medical malpractice, social security, nursing home abuse, product liability and insurance disputes.
Morton Law Firm
- Offers services in the areas of personal injury, DUI, estates, commercial, family and employment law, located in Clinton.
O'Brien Law Firm, LLC
- Located in Southaven, serves clients in Mississippi and Tennessee in the areas of real estate, bankruptcy, divorce and family law, criminal defense, gaming law, and immigration and naturalization.
Olen C. Bryant, Jr.
- Lawyers in Hazlehurst focusing on banking, bankruptcy, and commercial matters.
Page, Mannino, Peresich & McDermott
- Law firm with offices in Jackson and Biloxi focusing on civil and trial practice, corporate, probate, real estate, insurance, professional malpractice, product liability, toxic tort, pollution and environmental law, personal injury, and bankruptcy.
Pepper & Odom, P.C.
- Personal injury firm offering services statewide in Mississippi and Alabama in the areas of vehicle accidents, wrongful death, workers' compensation, product and premises liability, nursing home abuse, insurance disputes, social security disability, medical malpractice, employment law and criminal defense, from offices in Ridgeland and Birmingham.
Phillip W. Thomas
- Jackson attorney practicing in the areas of civil, commercial, franchise and fraud litigation, insurance sales practices, medical malpractice, shareholder dispute, products liability, arbitration, and representing plaintiffs and defendants in personal injury and other litigation.
Porter & Malouf, P.A.
- Law firm located in Ridgeland focusing on medical malpractice, premise liability, personal injury, wrongful death claims, offshore injuries, 18 wheelers and auto accidents, silicosis lawsuits, asbestos, defective products and nursing home abuse matters.
Ready Law Firm
- Located in Meridian, law firm focusing on civil trial practice, litigation, personal injury, property damage, eminent domain/land use, civil rights, constitutional and local government law.
Rhoden, Lacy & Colbert
- General civil practice law firm in Jackson focusing on corporate, real estate, insurance, personal injury, toxic tort, product liability, business, contract, commercial law, and mediation matters.
Robert Gambrell & Associates
- Handles bankruptcy, personal injury, worker's compensation, and Social Security claims. Offices are located in Biloxi and in Hattiesburg.
Robert W. Davis, Jr.
- Attorney, located in Tupelo, focusing on family law, criminal defense and personal injury representation.
Roberts, Bridges, & Boydston
- Lawyers located in Ridgeland, focusing on divorce, child custody, alimony, prenuptial agreements, and other family law matters.
Rushing & Guice PLLC
- General practice firm focusing on malpractice, personal injury, real estate and business law from offices in Ocean Springs and Gulfport.
Self, Jacob & Kieronski, LLP
- General practice law firm, located in Meridian, focusing on administrative hearings, criminal matters, general civil litigation, military trials, personal injury, workers' compensation and family law.
Sessums Dallas PLLC
- Law firm located in Jackson, with attorneys practicing in the areas of medical malpractice, personal injury, professional malpractice and insurance defense.
Sheldon & Parker, PLLC
- Located in Purvis, this law firm handles a broad range of legal matters for individuals and companies, representing plaintiffs and defendants in various legal matters, including, but not limited to, business transactions, contract disputes, criminal, domestic, real estate and personal injury cases in state and federal courts throughout Mississippi and the Gulf South.
Shows & Smith Law Firm PLLC
- Jackson law firm practicing in the areas of real estate, family law, personal injury, social security disability, wills and estates.
Simmons Law Group, PA
- General practice based in Jackson.
Steen Dalehite & Pace
- Based in Jackson, law firm focusing on civil trial practice in all state and federal courts, with emphasis on insurance defense litigation, medical malpractice, premises liability, products liability, corporate litigation, insurance coverage disputes and mass tort litigation.
Tabor Law Firm, P.A.
- Lawyers in Jackson practicing in the areas of workers' compensation, personal injury, car wrecks and 18-wheeler accidents, wrongful death, BP oil spill, and real estate law matters.
Tatum & Wade, PLLC
- Lawyers concentrating on personal injury, medical malpractice, 18-wheeler accidents, wrongful death, premises liability, workers' compensation, premises liability, complex trial litigation and consumer bankruptcy, from offices in Jackson.
Taylor and Taylor, PC
- Wiggins firm offering services for real estate, domestic relations, corporations, estates, criminal defense, workers' compensation, Social Security, bankruptcy and personal injury.
Thomas L. Webb, P.L.L.C.
- Located in Meridian, practicing in the areas of bankruptcy, corporate law, and asset protection.
Tollison Law Firm, P.A.
- Attorneys in Oxford representing plaintiffs and defendants in cases regarding personal injuries, products liability, commercial, business and complex litigation, medical malpractice, divorce, and criminal defense matters.
Ungarino & Eckert, LLC
- Practices litigation defense. Offices in New Orleans, Baton Rouge, Lafayette, Shreveport, Jackson and Gulfport
Vann F. Leonard
- Jackson lawyers focusing on family law, bankruptcy, construction law, estates, commercial litigation and criminal law.
Vick & Associates
- General practice firm, with offices in Jackson, offering civil and criminal defense services.
Waller & Waller
- General practice law firm, located in Jackson. Practice areas include wills and estates, bankruptcy, workers' compensation, personal injury, criminal defense, family law, and commercial and general litigation.
Walsh Law Firm PLLC
- Attorney in Olive Branch focusing on foreclosures, bankruptcy and family law for clients throughout Mid-South Mississippi.
Ware Law Firm, PLLC
- Magee law firm servicing clients in matters of litigation, toxic torts, bankruptcy, child support, estates, criminal, labor, military and political law.
Wells Marble & Hurst, PLLC
- Law firm, with offices in Ridgeland and Oxford, practicing in the areas of banking, commercial litigation, real estate, corporate law, workers' compensation defense, health care, immigration, insurance defense, intellectual property, labor law, bankruptcy, dispute resolutions, estate planning, probate and taxation.
Wheeless, Shappley, Bailess & Rector, L.L.P.
- General civil and trial practice firm, located in Vicksburg, focusing on corporate, real estate, banking, environmental, employment, trust, probate, estate, oil and gas, and gaming law.
Williamson Schultze PLLC
- General practice law firm serving Oxford and the surrounding areas, practicing in the areas of criminal defense, DUI defense, bankruptcy, family law, personal injury, litigation, wills and estates.
Wilson Law Firm
- Represents clients in areas of admiralty claims, DUI and criminal defense, drug crimes, catastrophic personal injury, and mass torts including defective products and pharmaceutical litigation. Offices are located in Ridgeland and Biloxi.
Witherspoon & Compton
- Meridian law firm providing services in the areas of litigation, bankruptcy, insurance defense, personal injury, probate, real estate, commercial, corporate, education and labor law.
Wood & Carlton, P.C.
- Practice focusing in the areas of personal injury, workers' compensation, medical malpractice, employment law, products liability, nursing home negligence, motor vehicle accidents, insurance claims, and Social Security Disability in Northern Mississippi and Western Tennessee.
Wyatt, Tarrant & Combs, LLP
- Multi-state law firm, with lawyers in Jackson practicing in the areas of estates, ERISA, labor and employment, intellectual property, taxation, aviation products liability defense, commercial litigation, toxic torts, medical practice litigation, professional and products liability, construction and surety and fidelity.
Young Wells Williams Simmons
- Jackson law firm practicing in the areas of business services, personal injury, criminal defense, real estate, public finance, political relations, mass tort, administrative law, intellectual property, estates and insurance defense.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 9, 2014 at 7:54:08 UTC -