become an editor
the entire directory
only in Oceania/Australia
Lawyers and Law Firms
Business and Corporate Law
Regional: Oceania: Australia: Business and Economy: Legal Services
- Commercial lawyers based in Sydney practising in commercial business law.
- Melbourne CBD firm, practising in business and corporate law, property, technology and immigration.
The Argyle Partnership Lawyers
- Sydney law firm combining corporate, business and property law with wealth protection, superannuation and taxation advice for personal estate and business succession planning.
Arnold Bloch Leibler
- Melbourne commercial firm of lawyers and advisers practising in all areas of business and corporate law.
- Law firm, based in Sydney, specialising in corporate and business law, finance, information technology, communications and media, commercial litigation and taxation, serving Australia and the Asia Pacific region.
- Commercial and intellectual property law services from offices in Sydney.
Bartels Business Lawyers
- Provides business law legal services. Epping, New South Wales.
Berrigan Doube Lawyers
- Melbourne and Sydney firm practising in commercial and business law, information technology law, commercial litigation and commercial property law.
City Pacific Law Firm
- Offers a full range of quality legal and related services to business and individual clients. Specializes in employment law and commercial debt litigation. Located in Melbourne.
Comasters Law Firm & Notary Public
- Legal firm practising in commercial law, property law, immigration, investments and litigation.
Cowell Clarke Commercial Lawyers
- Legal firm based in Adelaide, practising in all sectors of business law in South Australia, interstate and overseas.
Donaldson Walsh Lawyers
- South Australian law firm practising in commercial law and insurance law.
Enslin & Associates
- Law firm based in Melbourne offering taxation, commercial law and business migration services.
- Practice areas include: commercial law, commercial litigation, corporate and securities law, property law, banking and finance law, tax law, insurance law, civil litigation and employment law.
The Franchise Lawyer
- A legal practice which specialises in giving legal advice about franchising throughout Australia.
- Barrister specialising in commercial law and public liability, based in Perth.
Gross & Becroft
- Customs and international trade lawyers based in Melbourne.
Hall and Wilcox Lawyers
- Practice areas include: mergers and acquisition, taxation commercial, litigation and employment law.
Holborn Lenhoff Massey
- Commercial law firm in Perth, Western Australia. handling all matters relating to commercial law and litigation. Partnership profile, areas of specialty, contacts.
HWL Ebsworth Lawyers
- Commercial law firm with offices in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane. Includes staff profiles and practice areas.
- With offices in the Gold Coast and Brisbane, practice areas include commercial, property, litigation, management rights, entertainment, intellectual property, liquor and gaming, migration and Japanese business.
- Melbourne law firm specialising in business and corporate law. Areas of experience, corporate history, contacts.
Lander & Rogers
- Practice areas include taxation, corporate and commercial, insurance law, litigation and family law.
- Law firm, based in Melbourne, servicing local, national and international clients.
Michael Bula Solicitors
- International law firm, based in Victoria, offering services for intellectual property, real estate, wills and succession planning, French law, and mining.
- Law firm, providing international business services, including representation for mergers and acquisitions, and telecommunications law.
Nevile & Co
- Melbourne commercial firm, practising in commercial and business law. Also registered migration agents.
- Commercial lawyers with offices in Sydney and Melbourne, with practice areas including international trade and transport.
- A specialist corporate and commercial law firm with offices in Adelaide.
Peter Worrall Lawyers
- Firm with offices in Tasmania, offering services for property conveyancing, commercial law, estate planning, and business succession planning.
Pikes & Verekers Lawyers
- A Sydney based law firm with emphasis on local government, planning, environmental and property law.
Stephen Shipp Solicitor
- Law firm based in Victoria. Services include property and finance, mediation and business advice.
Symons Phillips Lawyers
- Canberra based law firm practising in mortgages and finance, commercial law, property and wills and estates.
Thomas Chang & Co
- Niche practice in commercial and property matters in Sydney.
Thynne & Macartney
- Commercial law firm based in Brisbane.
Weston & Weston
- Commercial law firm based in Melbourne, practising in most areas of business law.
White SW Computer Law
- Intellectual property, information technology and telecommunications firm based in Sydney.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 8, 2016 at 16:00:18 UTC -